10 Fun and Cool Math Game Websites for Preschoolers
Preschoolers learn a lot as well as go through different developmental milestones during this phase of their childhood. This is time when parents teach their preschoolers potty training, discipline, etc., but how many of us are aware of the fact that these small children can be taught math too at this age?
The brain development of the child is at its maximum level when the child is between 3 months and 6 years of age. It is this period when the child learns things without any preconceived notions and is open to learn and absorb things. Let us utilize this period to teach math to preschoolers in a fun way. Find below is a list of 10 fun and cool math game websites for preschoolers:
- Math Games for Kids: This is a very interesting website to teach math easily for preschoolers. This website has a lot of cool online math games as well as printable worksheets. You can teach your preschooler about measurements, money, numbers, shapes, etc., with this cool math game website.
- Cool Math Games for Kindergarten and Preschool Kids: This is a math game website exclusive for kindergarten and preschool kids. It has a variety of games that teaches concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication, sorting, measurement, etc. in a fun way to small children.
- Pre-K Math Practice: Pre-K Math Practice is a fun math website that teaches kids various math concepts like identifying shapes, comparing groups, classification, money, etc. This cool math website is just not for preschoolers; students up to Grade 8 can use this website to learn various concepts in math in a fun way.
- Cool Math 4 Kids: This math website has everything that a preschooler needs to learn when it comes to math concepts like simple addition, subtraction, etc. This website is useful for kids up to Grade 4.
- AplusMath: AplusMath has a collection of flashcards, game rooms and worksheets to help preschoolers learn math concepts easily and in a fun way. There are both Java and non-Java flashcards available. You can also download the desktop version of the same for future use.
- Rick’s Math Web: This is a great website for preschoolers as well as for anyone who loves math problems. This great math website has nearly 5,000 math games and worksheets designed to teach children math easily and in an enjoyable way. A parent can teach a variety of concepts to preschoolers like counting, telling time, basic math, etc. in a way kids enjoy.
- Teach R Kids Math: This fun math website is designed especially for elementary school kids and are perfect for preschoolers to Grade 3 students. You can select from a large collection of worksheets as well as make your kids take tests online. The performance reports for the assignments taken online will be provided the website.
- Online Learning Games for Little Kids: This site is exclusive for kids of ages between 3 and 5 years. These cool math games help small kids learn basic arithmetic skills. This website also has various games related to strategy, skill, shapes, colors, etc. Does your preschooler love coloring? If yes, there is a page for coloring too.
- Illuminations: National Council of Teachers of Mathematics has designed various fun math games to help teachers and parents teach math concepts in an enjoyable way to kids. There are nearly 107 online activities and nearly 600 lessons for preschoolers and students up to Grade 12. This fun math game website provides links to various other useful math websites too.
- Count Us In: This is an excellent math game website for preschoolers. These cool math games are designed to teach basic number concepts to preschoolers in an exciting way. Games include sheep counting, patterns, sorting, time, matching halves, etc.
Visit these interactive, fun and cool math websites to make math learning enjoyable to your preschoolers.
More by this Author
Stress, isn’t this one of the latest buzzword? The universal truth is that each and every individual is affected by stress in one way or the other. There are so many factors or reasons behind stress. To...