How to convince your parents to put you in hostel?
Dear fellow hubbers,
I have written out these 15 weird tips on how to convince your parents to put you in hostel as requested by london_guide in the hub requests section but while writing them, I was not able to avoid myself from laughing. Haaahahahahahaaha.
- Play Aaron Carter's songs loudly non-stop. They will be so bugged they will send you anywhere you want!
- Behave like Darsheel Safary (a child actor from the movie Tare Zameen Par).
- Whenever you have guests at your home, just overdress up like Cyrus Sahukar (an Indian video jockey from MTV India) and start sucking your thumb and spill food all over the place.
- Run naked on the street screaming "eureka".
- Start scribbling on the mirror of your home or on walls...write stuff like "I will get you, you cant escape, i am coming, etc.
- Put up posters of Emraan Hashmi (an Indian actor) all over the house. Tell everyone he is your idol!
- In the middle of the night, go to your parents room and insist on sleeping between them, say you are scared of sleeping alone!
- Tell all relatives, maids, servants that you are suffering from multiple personality disorder and your parents are not bothered to get you treated!
- Threaten to jump off the building if your wishes are not fulfilled!
- If nothing else works, lie down on the floor and stamp your feet, scream at the top of your voice....
- Go on a hunger strike, but keep eating when no one is around.
- Always remember to fart loudly whenever your mom or dad pass by.
- Learn different animal sounds, start grunting/barking/mewing randomly…....works best in presence of neighbors.
- Don’t shave, don’t take a bath, don’t trim your nails, and don’t comb your hair.
- Go about peeing in your neighbor’s gardens. Throw crackers at their pets and tell all aunties that they look like Rakhi Sawant or Malika Sherawat.
Now sit back and relax and your neighbors will do the rest for you.
Disclaimer: This is to inform you that I have written out these tips only for fun and entertainment purposes and these tips should not be considered as a recommendation. I should not be held responsible if any of the parents complain that their kids are performing these acts at home in order to put them in a hostel.
- Weird TV Comedy - Marty Chang's Computer Tips
Some weird pics
Some weird things to do
More by this Author
This hub briefly explains the purpose of thrust vectoring Sukhoi Su-30 MKI. It also explains in great detail the two-dimensional and three-dimensional thrust vectoring and the difference between them. Aircraft that use...
Presented here is a list of 11 costliest fighters jets on earth with pictures and brief history of course.....
This story is based on a true incident that happened in a government medical college in India.