8 Ways To Get To Werewolf Heaven
Yes, Some People WANT TO Become a Werewolf
There are werewolves of all kinds, and some people want to be werewolves of one kind or another.
- First, there are cursed werewolves
- Next, Magick werewolves
- Thirdly, Spiritual werewolves
If you want to get to werewolf heaven, there are 8 ways to get there!
- Get bitten or scratched by a werewolf
- If you're born into a family with werewolf members
- Through Black Magick
- Via infection, either known or unknown - if the blood, flesh or any part of a werewolf is ingested, this is called infection
- Via charmed object, primarily a belt (wear the belt, voila instant werewolf)
- Various Magick incantations or ointment/magickal preparations
- Invocation of animal spirits
- Through some form of established bad luck
New Moon - Jacob Black Werewolf Transformation (Slo-Motion)
Contrary to Popular (Western) Belief...
You might think it's crazy that there are people who believe in or even want to become werewolves. If this means you, think about this...
Contrary to popular belief, particularly in the Western world, Christianity is NOT the only religion or spirituality out there.
In some forms of spirituality or religion, people maintain OTHER explanations for the way that the world works, aside from the world being created by and also possibly controlled, in part, by a Christian deity named "God."
Despite the above statement, it is still not unremarkable for Christians to believe in werewolves, either!
A quick and simple backtracking through history will show that Christians believed in witches - in the flesh, and not as spiritual entities, as recently as 1692. In 1692, Christians perpetuated all sorts of heinous punishments, including excruciatingly painful and inhumane executions of people they thought were either witches in the flesh or were possessed by demons. The executions were part of the infamous Salem Witch Trials of 1692.
Cursed, Magick, and Spiritual Werewolves
* Note: Whether or not the Cursed Werewolf or any of the other types are actually biologically possible or real is of no consequence here because this information is presented as 'mythology' and 'legend.' What is real here is that BELIEF in the existence of werewolves and their transformations exists very heartily in our world. Mythology and Legend contain SOME truths. The truths may present themselves in the form of symbols of human, animal, nature, or spirituality features which somehow exist in our world.
It is up to the listener/reader to decide where to go from here.
- Cursed werewolves become or have become werewolves through a curse placed on them or because their family is cursed with a werewolf curse. The curse can be that they or someone in their family was bitten by a werewolf. This situation is usually unwanted and involuntary for the individual who has been cursed, and the cursed person has little or no control over shape-shifting and transforming into a werewolf. The person with a werewolf curse is subject to lunar cycles and will transform according to when the full moon occurs and will usually blackout once in werewolf form. The subject usually remembers nothing of the animal instincts that accompany the werewolf shape-shifting experience.
- Magick Werewolves have gained the supernatural ability to become werewolves through magical means - through spells, charms, animal skins, chants, talismans, etc. These individuals approach the transformation process of their own free will. Because the individuals have made a choice of their own free will, they are said to have more agency over the transformation process and over animal instincts once shape-shifting occurs. They are, however, still succeptible to and not in complete control over animal instincts. Magick Werewolves may prepare for transformations according to lunar cycles and are still subject to moon phases but some individuals may learn to also shape-shift for short durations when a full moon is not present, via charms, spells, etc.
- Spiritual Werewolves are not necessarily physical shape-shifters. Their transformation is more psychic, psychological or spiritual. These individuals acquire the animal instincts of a werewolf and these blend into the psyche or spirituality. Individuals become the werewolf animal spirit for a time. Often, this transformation is achieved through rituals intended to invoke 'wolf spirit/spirit wolf.' The transformation may not always occur during the individual's normal waking hours and may be a sort of dream-quest, vision, or astral experience. This situation is invariably aided by use of magical objects, incantations, etc. An individual who awakens this ability or introduces the experience of werewolf transformation to his/her psyche may not always have complete control - he or she may have 'werewolf experience' dreams when not expecting these to occur.
What Would Your Preference Be?
If, for some reason, you were turned into or planned to became a werewolf, which type would you prefer to be?See results without voting
At The Mercy of the Moon's Lunar Cycle
1 Get Bitten or Scratched
There are strange properties in the saliva of werewolves, so getting bitten by one who is a werewolf is said to turn the victim into a werewolf - or curse the person who is bitten by a werewolf.
Having the skin pierced by a werwolf's nails also causes the victim to be burdened by the werewolf curse.
This is almost always an unwanted way for a person to become a werewolf, but seems the most common route to werewolf heaven (or hell).
2 Hereditary Factors
It is said that the werewolf curse goes back many generations in some families. At some point in the distant past, something terrible and horrific happened to a family bloodline, causing the family and all future generations to be cursed with the werewolf affliction.
Perhaps a powerful Magician or Sorcerer set the curse upon someone or a family.
Maybe a demon or god brought this curse down on a person or family.
No matter how the curse came to be exacted on an individual and his/her family, it is said that the only way to remove or end the curse is to end the bloodline.
3 Black Magic and Pacts With The Devil
Many people believe that those who are cursed have made a pact with the Devil and/or have used Black Magic to gain supernatural powers.
In medieval times, most people believed that witches could transform themselves into spirits or animals in order to exact attacks on their enemies. A lot of ideas from the medieval age tied power to blood, and it was thought that Black Magic practitioners and witches drank the blood of animals in order to increase their influence over nature, people, deities, etc.
It was also thought that witches and those who used Black Magic would drink the blood of their slain victims, for a variety of reasons:
- pure thrill of drinking blood
- drinking blood to disrespect the dead
- blood drinking to gain powers or to adopt some of the features or qualities of the slain person or animal.
Apparently, drinking the blood of an enemy bloodline could also lessen the quality and power of an enemy's bloodline or render the enemy's sphere of influence in the world as nullified/weakened.
Werewolf Perspective. Breaking Dawn Werewolves Meeting
Blood, sweat, saliva, and any other bodily excretions of a werewolf are said to contain a germs, genes, or otherwise unknown substances which causes infection - just like a disease or virus.
Someone who becomes a werewolf through infection may gain the werewolf curse without knowing it in the beginning. There are a number of ways in which a person can become infected:
- Eating an article of food that has a werewolf's saliva or other fluids on it. (*hint - don't share your apple or even your slurpee with someone you think might be a werewolf!! You might regret it)
- Eating the actual flesh, brain tissue of a werewolf
- Eating the flesh or brain of a wolf (you never know! Just stay away from wolves!)
- Drinking from a stream by which 3 or more wolves have recently also drank water
- Eating human flesh
- Drinking from a cursed stream (where actual werewolves habitually drink - but how would you know?)
- Kissing another infected person while he/she is in human form
- Sexual intercourse with another infected person
- Any sexual contact with a werewolf
Lycan Lucian - A Transformation
5 Magical Objects
A Magic Belt is one of the most commonly mentioned objects to initiate werewolf transformation.
If a person has a magic belt placed on him/her and the belt is specifically imbued with powers of werewolf transformation, then depending on the knowledge a person does or doesn't have of the magical belt, the person may transform at will (or by someone else's trickery) with use of the belt.
It is said in old folklore, particularly of European descent, that a magic belt which has the ability to transform humans to werewolves and back again (when the belt is removed), has to be made from wolf skin, werewolf skin, human skin or any combination of skins.
Sometimes, a magical werewolf belt can be placed on a person inexperienced in the crafts of magic and can trap them into the cycle of transformation for a time. The unsuspecting person will transform and, while in werewolf state, be subject to the insticts of a wolf/werewolf, and not understand how to get the belt off. For this situation, someone else will have to tear the belt free, somehow destroy the belt or cut it free of the active werewolf. Afterward, the afflicted person would return to human state. As you might guess, this wouldn't be the safest thing for any helpful person to do...
Interesting, huh? Can you imagine the possibilities here?
For those who intend on transforming into a werewolf - primarily those involved in the magical arts - a belt (amulet, bracelet, similarly charmed object) can allow them to transform at will and navigate through animal strengths, instinct and body of a werewolf and back again to human form, depending on whether or not they are securely wearing the belt (or other object).
Werewolf Details in the News
One You Tube Member's Perspective on Werewolves
6 Incantations and Magickal Ointments
Incantations are countless and many when talking about how to get to werewolf heaven!
The incantations can take the form of a song, poem, chant or any combination of the three. Even a single phrase voiced/commanded forth by the one who is to transform may be sufficient for a very experienced Magical persona in order to intitiate the change from human to werewolf.
Incantations are usually voiced along with a specific ritual to be performed in order for werewolf transformation to take place. Chants and rituals may also have to be in tandem with a moon cycle or earth/Nature cycle of some sort, so that human vocal power and natural elements combine to have the effect of werewolf transformation.
For instance, a chant may be used during the full moon or during a particular solstice event.
Often, a person is annointed with magical oils or 'painted' with enchanted salves and participates in a ritual designed to invoke the moon goddess(es) and/or wolf spirit(s).
The use of salves, balms and ointments is rather complex, but these preparations may contain anything from drugs (LSD, Marijuana, other hallucinogens), and herbs (hemlock, cowsbane, etc), to human bodily fluids (saliva, sweat, etc).
7 Spiritual Invocations of Wolf Spirit
This point isn't even as far-fetched as it sounds, and is common in many European (particularly Norse) mytholgies as well as in Native (Native American/Indian) culture.
Sometimes the wolf spirit calls to a person. In other instances, a person calls out to the wolf spirit.
Wolf calling human:
- a person might have dreams where wolf spirit enters and the person dreams of running or otherwise interacting with wolves - sometimes as a wolf him/herself or in a person-to-wolf relationship. Usually this is a symbiotic, beneficial relationship. This calling of the wolf may occur in a vision quest, as well, with the human choosing to open his/her psyche or spirit to learn which spirit animal is searching for him/her.
Human calling wolf/wolf spirit:
- a person might be involved in trying to find out which animal spirit (through vision/dream quest) is seeking him/her. Or, a person might wish to absorb some elements of animal spirit of the wolf - and may actively and spiritually ask a spirit wolf (or plural, wolves) to attach itself to them in order to make the person's spiritual make-up stronger and more wolf-like.
Usually, but not always, wolf spirit contact is not a matter of human choice. Usually the spirit of a wolf or werewolf seeks out the most suitable human, and not the other way around.
After merging spiritually - if a wolf spirit has choosen a person, then the choosen person may contact werewolf or wolf spirit in the future, but this is so because of the bond created and by the choice of the wolf spirit.
Bill Ramsay (Werewolf) Recounts Details from Childhood (From England)
8 Old Fashioned Bad Luck
From singular events and other environmental factors entirely outside of human control, a werewolf affliction can be placed on a person. Many of these are one-time affairs, and include things such as:
- Being born on a particular soltice of a significant year
- Being born on Friday the 13th
- Wearing, smelling or eating wolfbane - with the curious effect of being metabolically more sensitive than others to the wearing, smelling or eating of wolfbane.
- Being murdered during a full moon
- Being born during a full moon
- If your mother ingested or wore wolfbane while you were in the womb - or if wolfbane was nearby all the time during her pregnancy and she smelled it all the time
- The eldest sons of priests were particulaly succeptible to the werewolf curse
- Being conceived out of doors under a full moon or just plainly during a full moon
- Attaching Lycanthropous flowers to your shirt or person during a full moon or eating the same during a full moon
- Sleeping at night on a Friday while allowing the full moon to shine on your face
Moon of the Wolf (full movie)
More by this Author
Here's how the story goes... Jenny and Michelle are college dorm-mates with very opposite personalities. While Jenny is quite the social butterfly, to be found at a variety of social gatherings, Michelle is very...
Image Source Location: http://www.premier-holidays.com/info/ul/Cactus%20Garden/300_lanzarote_cactus_garden_1.jpg A family went on vacation and visited Mexico for a week. While there, the mother spotted a rare and...
Have you ever gone Legend-Tripping?