Amazing facts for children
Know More About This WorldClick thumbnail to view full-size
Know more about this world
Children love to know more about the happenings in this world ,they find different ways to gather knowledge by reading books watching educative program mes on television or by participating in the quiz at school,As responsible parents we need to inculcate more and more general knowledge in them as this will make our child more smart.Here are certain facts which you would like to share with your children :--
- Do you know astronauts cannot burp in space.( Gas brought up from the stomach through the mouth produce gutteral noise.)
- Ostrich eats stones and pebbles to aid digestion by grinding up the ingested food in its stomach
- A blue whale can eat as much as three tones of food daily, And the more amazing fact is that it can live without food for six months.
- Kiwis are the only birds, who hunt by the sense of smell.
- Demetrio was a mammal (had looks like a reptile) which had a snail on its back and this acted as a radiator to cool down the body of the animal.
- Cassowary is one of the dangerous bird that can kill a human being or an animal by tearing them off with its dagger like claws.
- Are you aware that swan has over twenty-five thousand feathers on its body.
- An owl is the only bird, who can rotate its head to 270 degrees.
- Do you know lighters were invented before matchsticks .(as they produce fire on striking two stones)
- In the last four thousand years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- Lake Nicaragua in Nicaragua is the only fresh water lake that has sharks.
- Gasoline will never freeze no matter how cold it gets
- Polar bears may look clumsy & slow but during their chase on ice, can run at the speed of 25 miles per hour
- People fear spiders more than they fear death.
More by this Author
You may not know that someone stutters or stammers until you have communicated to that person for a certain length of time Short conversation sometimes helps a person to disguise the problem of stammering.
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.