American Sign Language:ASL Beginning and Basic Words 1
I or Me
Check out my other ASL related hubs!
- American Sign Language: ASL Alphabet
- American Sign Language: ASL numbers 1-10
- American Sign Language: ASL Colors
- American Sign Language: ASL Zombie Signs
- An Introduction to the Hearing and Deaf Relationship
- A Looking Backstory in ASL by Scott Spethman
- Gallaudet Story in ASL By Scott Spethman
- Deaf Characters in Literature
More by this Author
Index finger slides across the brow. Palm is set open palm on the chest, then slides out and the fingers close. Open fingers slide back and forth in front of the chest. B hand twists back and forth. Index finger...
A closed fist with the thumb to the side. An open palm with the thumb at the center of the palm. An open curved palm with the thumb curved and extended out. Index finger extended with the remaining fingers meeting...
Begin by holding out your non-dominant hand out in a fist. Then use your dominant hand to clamp down on the wrist of the non-dominant hand. Begin by signing 'red' which is made by sliding the index finger down your...