American education why is it going down
1. Most families cannot pay for their children to go to school
2. the public system is poor
3. private schools are only offered to those kids whose parents can afford to send their kids to such school or kids that have good grades are allowed to attend private schools
4. Schools pay more attention to those students who excel way better than others- leaving students who have lower grades to make it on their own.
5. Most students are illiterate
6. Less time reading books and more of sports, computer games, social time!
8. Most kids would rather make a living before they finish high school or college
9. Diversity, racial problems, ethnicity
10. Drugs, peer pressure, social and family problems can effect students with their studies
11. The mass opportunities American offers to people where students have their chance to earn a living rather than going to school
12. The lack of parental guidence
13. School punishment
14. Many schools are over populated meaning more students in the classrooms. If a classroom has 15-20 students then there is no room for students to compete with each other. At least 5 students would average As and Bs and the rest would be below average.
15. Not many students are NOT taking the SAT because most colleges and universities do not require SAT scores.
More by this Author
Globalization has offered considerable controversial impact. It has been viewed as a process that is major factor that is a key to the development of the world economy and also it is inevitable and irreversible. Some...