Application of Refrigeration
The application of refrigeration are numerous in our daily life, some of them are given below:
· Comfort air conditioning of auditoriums, hospitals, residences, hotels, offices etc.
· Manufacture and preservation of medicines, Surgery has found a wide application because preservation of blood and human tissue has become possible by refrigeration only.
· Storage and transportation of food stuffs such as meat, dairy product, fish, fruit, vegetables and fruit juices etc.
· Manufacture of ice.
· processing of textiles, printing work and photographic material etc.
· Cooling of concrete for dams.
· Production of rocked fuels.
· Computer functioning.
More by this Author
The principal parts of a simple vapor compression refrigeration system shown are given below. · Evaporator: Its function is to provide a heat transfer surface through which heat can pass...
The most popular type of refrigerator which employs vapor absorption system is the electrolux refrigerator. It works on three fluid absorption system. A three fluid system employs a refrigerant, a solvent and an inert...
The means through which data is transformed from one place to another is called transmission or communication media. There are two categories of transmission media used in computer communications. BOUNDED/GUIDED...