Are You A Werewolf?
Being a Werewolf
Are You A Werewolf?
You wake up nude in a chicken coupe, you are infested with fleas but you don't even own a dog, cats hiss at you as you pass, you can never seem to get the red stains out of your favorite flannel shirt, and your jeans are always torn in the knees. You either have a real bad problem with crack or you might be a werewolf! Yes, it's true you may be a were wolf and if you suspect you are then you need to be informed on how to deal with your condition.
What Are The Signs?
- You have an aversion to silver, all werewolves hate silver since it is a natural toxin or to the lycampis disease which causes a person to be a werewolf.
- You feel edgy on the night of a full moon or even violent.
- Animals like cats and dogs are always hissing and growling when you are around.
- You have missing time at certain times and wake up in strange places you don't remember going to.
If any of the signs are apparent in your life you may be a werewolf.
Oh No I Am A WEREWOLF! What Now?
Ok so you're a werewolf, there are some steps you need to take in order to control your condition. Lets go over them...
- Always have a safe reinforced stone (metal door) fortress you can go and be isolated when angry or when it is a full moon.
- No going out on a full moon. (NEVER FORGET THIS ONE)
- Keep you're quite fortress stocked up with raw meat or live chickens.
- If you have a friend who knows, tell them to keep fresh stocks of silver bullets for their rifle.
- Don't let the public know or they will kill ya.
If you try to live a normal yet solitary life outside of society away from people you should be ok. If you are an urbanite and love the city night life, well I'll say yeah great you've got plenty of hunting but not long to live. Once the police find out there is a werewolf on the streets they will be stocking up on silver nitrate and silver bullets. Stay out of populated areas.
More by this Author
A look at what will happen when mega disasters hit the North American continent and the United States. This is a sobering list and brings us reeling back to the reality that disaster can strike at any moment.
Hunting Morels in Oregon is a passion of mine. Here is a guide for those who love hunting morels and love to hike in spring in the woods.
A look into rapid hypnotic induction, this guide demonstrates two ways to put someone into a quick trance.