Blogger and Blogging
I am a blogger & want to share my views. My views are based on 'How you can achieve success from your blogspot blog'.
- Follow only that blogs whose blogs have some kind of attraction towards you,
- Never ask anyone to follow your blog,
- Develop the socialism with the bloggers to whom you follow,
- Comment on every new post of the blogs you follow,
- Don't hesitate to write comment, if you read any post on any blog, exceptions: spam blogs or blogs with less content & full of advertisement,
- Don't put a link of your blog in comments,
- Create your profile on good community sites and participate daily by keeping 'socialism' word in your head.
- Provide your services on community sites freely without asking other members to visit your blog in return, this will not only develop your good presence on others but will gain you much more things, think a little about this,
- Write only such posts which are related to your blog title & on the theme your blog is been created by you,
- Stop working On bad sites,
- Don't try to fool anybody but if you want to fool someone than do that legally. Anybody and some here refers to every thing from a single person to services provided by different companies,
- Try to use different templates rather than the default provided by Google. If possible, You can design your own template by editing the 'HTML' of the default templates of blogger.com,
- Try to use pop-up window for comments, this will make your visitors to remain cool while commenting as this will stop your blog from loading a new page automatically,
- Remove the unwanted sidebar widgets which cannot be used by your visitors except seeing them,
- Write short posts only, if you were unable to shorten long posts then divide them into several paragraphs or points,
- Display a minimum of 2 posts & maximum 4,
- Create back-links from only that sites where you do some little work.
More by this Author
How to Develop c++ programm that will try connecting to internet and will fetch data from it using Wininet Library (Devc++ IDE).
In this PHP tutorial, I'm Publishing some details about urlencode and rawurlencode functions of PHP which Includes syntax, examples, Character conversion table and much more...
Basic Knowledge and things that one should have before purchasing any laptop computer. Screen, Memory, Storage, Processor, Interface, Display, Graphics and Much More...