Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#18)
You should find this quiz a bit of a challenge, but hopefully you will learn from it, as that is the goal. I have included questions on archaeology, science, history, space, and many other topics.
I hope those of you who are home schooled are finding these quizzes helpful. All of the questions that appear on the next quiz are listed within the body of this article, although I have not included the answers.
As always, good luck!
What Is the Fear of Thunder and Lightning Called?
Rendering of a "Compass Rose"
Please Check Out Some of My Other Quizzes
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- States of Consciousness: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and ...
This is a multiple-choice quiz designed to aid high school students and homeschoolers prepare for college psychology courses. This quiz is on States of Consciousness.
- The Human Heart: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study G...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
Questions on Quiz #19
- What was Daniel Boone's father's name?
- Which of these words would be considered the opposite of extant?
- Which prolific writer published four novels under the name Richard Bachman?
- Musically speaking, what is a "nonet"?
- People working in which industry would be the most familiar with the name Voorhies Trahan?
- Which of these disasters produces "tephra"?
- The Pony Express used a series of what to get mail delivered across the country by horseback?
- Which of the following does NOT refer to a type of mushroom?
- Which of the following titles is appropriate for Queen Elizabeth II?
- What is the ability of a body to store an electric charge called?
- What is the furnace called for the firing of ceramics?
- "Hessian" is a type of woven cloth that is known by what name in the United States and Canada?
- "Veni, vidi, vici" is a Latin phrase meaning what?
- Which President of the United States was president of Princeton University before elected to office?
- What is the apparent force called that draws a rotating body away from the center of rotation?
- What is "emetophobia"?
- A "brioche" is which of these?
- What is the proper term for surgical repair of the nose?
- Who founded the Special Olympics?
- Etiology is the study of what?
- Musically speaking, what is a music piece called that is written for the night?
- Who is historically credited with saying: "I never did a day's work in my life, it was all fun"?
- Which of these is the world's largest gulf?
- Which country owns Easter Island, which is located east of French Polynesia?
- What is an organization called that is made up of businesses that band together to eliminate competition?
More by this Author
- 0Psychology and Your Memory: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for High School Students and Homeschoolers Preparing for College
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the psychology of memory. It is designed to aid home schooled students as well as all high school-age students prepare for psychology courses they may take in college.
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's wars throughout history.
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!
No comments yet.