Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#2)
You Won't Believe How Much You Really Know!
This is the second quiz in a series of many designed to aid home schooled students in upper grade levels.
If you repeat each quiz until you score 100%, you'll be surprised at what you'll retain using "rote memory" (learning or memorization by repetition).
At the end of this article, you will find the questions to the next quiz, but no possible answers are included. The questions are there to help you prepare for the test.
If you are looking for quizzes on specific subjects, I have links to some of those listed below in this article.
These general knowledge quizzes incorporate a bit of all of these subjects: science, geography, history, literature and social studies.
Good luck and have fun!
view quiz statistics
Please Check Out Some of My Other Quizzes
- Psychotherapy: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students ...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychotherapy, which is included in college psychology courses. This test is designed to help high school students and home schooled students get a head start!
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- The Human Heart: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study G...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
Questions on Quiz #3
Just in case you want to do a little studying before you take the next test, these are the questions (without the possible answers, of course) that you'll be facing. Look them over and do a little bit of research on the ones that you can't answer immediately. You won't always be able to answer immediately because you don't know what the four multiple-choice answers will be, but you can brush up on the subject in general.
- Which of these animals' eyes are bigger than its brain?
- What is a group of finches called?
- Which of these women was rumored to have had six fingers on one of her hands?
- One of these animals has urine that glows under a black light. Which one?
- One-fourth of the bones in your body are located where?
- In which state will you find the geographical center of the entire United States?
- How many rooms are in Buckingham Palace?
- Ghosts appear in how many of William Shakespeare's plays?
- Which of these can move its eyes in two directions at the same time?
- What is a poem called that is written to celebrate a wedding?
- What is the little dot over the letter "i" called?
- Which planet is the only one not named for a god?
- Who was the first United States President to be born in a hospital?
- Which one of these is the largest land-locked country?
- How many states in the United States have only one syllable in its name?
- Which word in the English language has the most definitions?
- Lee Harvey Oswald's cadaver tag sold at auction in 1992 for how much money?
- What is the study of trees called?
- Which of these planets is larger than all of the others in our solar system combined?
- What is the fear of accidents called?
- In what year was George Washington inaugurated as President of the United States?
- What are the chemical processes called that provide a body's cells with energy from nutrients?
- What is the decomposition of body tissue called?
- What is a motor vehicle's frame called?
- What is a delayed stress reaction to a prior incident called?
More by this Author
- 0Psychology of Stress and Health: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students and Homeschoolers Preparing for College
This is a multiple-choice quiz on psychology as it relates to stress and health. It is designed as a study guide for high school students who are planning to continue their education in college.
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's wars throughout history.
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!
No comments yet.