Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#20)
Here Are Some Things You Need to Know
This is Quiz #20 in a series of many, and if you haven't already realized it, there are some topics that you will find on almost every quiz, so you need to go ahead and learn some things, such as:
- The Presidents of the United States in the Order They Served
- The elements on the Periodic Table of Elements
- The list of phobias
- Medical terms
If you know all of the above things, you are already ahead of the game. Good luck!
I have listed the questions on the next quiz in this article without the answers so you can see what you might be up against on Quiz #21.
Presidents of the United States in the Order They Served
Please Check Out Some of My Other High School Quizzes
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
- Psychology and Your Memory: A Multiple-Choice Quiz f...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the psychology of memory. It is designed to aid home schooled students as well as all high school-age students prepare for psychology courses they may take in college.
- The Human Heart: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study G...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
Questions on Quiz #21
- What is the excessive desire to stay in bed called?
- What was Michelangelo's sculpture called that depicted the Virgin Mary holding the dead body of Jesus?
- Who wrote the critical essay entitled "The Poetic Principle" (published in 1850)?
- Who would most likely use a "hoople"?
- What is the act of drawing blood through a cut (incision) or puncture for analysis and diagnosis called?
- What is the study of how and why plants are distributed where they are is called what?
- What are fatty or oily substances called that are mostly insoluble in water because they have no polarized components?
- Almost all modern-day telescopes form the image using the principal of what?
- Asteroids that cross Mars's orbit, or whose orbits lie completely within that of Mars are called what?
- What are you afraid of if you have "seplophobia"?
- Julius Caesar was married three times. What is the name of his first wife, with whom he had a daughter?
- The Spandau Prison in Berlin only had one prisoner from 1966 to 1987 when he reportedly committed suicide. Who was he?
- What is the name of the oldest commercial corporation in North America?
- The consumption of which of these foods is the most significant source of ingestion-related mercury exposure?
- What is the common name given to any animal of a class belonging to the arthropod phylum?
- What is a secreted or excreted chemical factor called that triggers a social response in members of the same species?
- In which part of the body would the disease "pyorrhea" be found?
- What is the contemporary term for the pre-meditated killing of an unlawful combatant outside the battlefield?
- What is the evolutionary process called by which new biological species arise?
- In World War II, what did the 39th Infantry Regimen's Slogan "AAA-0" mean?
- What were the people called who fought for control of Alexander the Great's empire after his death in 323 BC?
- On the Periodic Table of Elements, Sb is the symbol for which element?
- Who is the only President of the United States to also serve as a justice on the Supreme Court?
- What was the name of the 729-foot-long freighter that sank in Lake Superior in 1975 killing all 29 crew members?
- With which war was the iconic "Rosie the Riveter" associated?
More by this Author
- 0Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students and Homeschoolers
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz helpful.
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's wars throughout history.
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!
No comments yet.