Multiple-Choice General Knowledge Quiz and Study Guide for Students and Homeschoolers (#21)
Just Having Some Fun, and Learning At the Same Time!
This is Quiz #21 of many and by now you know that some of the questions are challenging, to say the least. When I create a quiz, I don't copy from another person's work, I do the research and create the questions myself, using multiple-choice answers that could possibly be the correct answer, although sometimes I can't help myself and throw in some humorous tidbits as choices.
The questions on Quiz #22 are listed below without the answers so you can do some pre-studying in preparation for the next quiz.
Please Check Out Some of My Other Quizzes for High School Students
- States of Consciousness: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and ...
This is a multiple-choice quiz designed to aid high school students and homeschoolers prepare for college psychology courses. This quiz is on States of Consciousness.
- The Human Heart: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study G...
This is a multiple-choice quiz on the human heart. Designed to aid homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs in learning more about the heart and the purpose of some of the working parts.
- The Civil War: A Multiple-Choice Quiz and Study Gui...
A multiple-choice quiz and study guide on the American Civil War. Designed to aid homeschoolers and all students studying American History. Find out how much you REALLY know about the Civil War.
- Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elemen...
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz interesting and helpful. Good luck!
Nuremberg Verdict and Beyond
Questions on Quiz #22
- A group of cells that work together to perform the same task are called what?
- What is the diacritical mark above the letter "n" in the word "piñata" called?
- The fraction of incoming sunlight that a planet reflects is called its what?
- On the Periodic Table of Elements, the symbol "P" represents which element?
- What are the buds called on a plant that appear in places other than stems?
- What was the famous crossing point called on the Berlin Wall between East and West Berlin?
- What are diseases called that can often be controlled, but not cured?
- What is a plant called that completes its entire life cycle in a single growing season?
- What are substances called that destroy fungi?
- What is the study called dealing with the structure of animals and plants?
- What are the chemical building blocks of proteins called?
- Huge clouds of interstellar gas that is found scattered across the sky are known as what?
- How many moons orbit the planet Mars?
- Approximately how much does the typical adult brain weigh?
- What is the space called over which nerve impulses jump from one neuron to another?
- What is a person called that believes that all government interferes with individual liberties and should be abolished?
- What was the war fought between the United States and Britain largely over British restrictions on American shipping?
- What is an innovative set of useful social behaviors adopted by people and passed on to others?
- What is an Islamic house of worship called?
- What is the formal proceeding where a defendant appears in court and is apprised of the allegations against him or her?
- What is another name for something that is not bacteria but merely resembles bacteria?
- What is an empty space called that is practically exhausted of air or gas?
- What is another character in a story called who contrasts with the main character?
- What is the net loss of water from the glacier called due to melting, evaporation, sublimation, and calving?
- North, South, East and West are known as what type of points?
More by this Author
- 0Chemical Symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements: A Multiple-Choice Quiz for Students and Homeschoolers
This is a Hubpages free multiple-choice quiz on the chemical symbols on the Periodic Table of the Elements. Homeschoolers, high school students and trivia buffs should find this quiz helpful.
This is a quiz on World War II designed to aid all students studying the war. Homeschooled students should find this particularly helpful, along with trivia buffs interested in our nation's wars throughout history.
This is a how-to article on growing camellia flowers from cuttings. If you have a beautiful camellia plant, you can actually "clone" it!
No comments yet.