Everyday isSignificant-February(Second half)
Everyday has some importance
February events listed here according to February calender.Dates are according to Christian calnder.What happened on each day is mentioned.The events are of historical, and international importance.February facts, February birthdays, andFebruary celebrations are pointed out here.This may be useful to referrers:
Dadasaheb Phalke, founder of Hindi movies, dies-1944.
Birth of Swami Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Guru of Swami Vivekananda.-1836
USA handovers to India, the cheque for largest sumRs.16,640 million,largest cheque amount in the world.
*Chatrapathi Shivaji jayanthi
* Computerised railway ticket reservation starts in India.
*Death of Mughal emporer AurangaZeb-1707
* Birth of Mahathma Jyothiba Pule, famous social reformer of Maharashtra-1827.
*First heart transplantation surgery conducted at K E M hospital, Mumba ,by Dr. P.K.Sen.
*Birth of scientist, Dr. Shanthiswaroop Bhatnagar-1894.
* Death of famous Hindi Poet Suryakanth Tripathi(Nirala),- 1899
*'Press Club Of India' was founded in Delhi-1959
* Birth of Lord Baden Powell, founder of scout movement-1887
* Smt. Kastur ba , wife of Mahathma Gandhi, dies at Agha Khan Palace, Pune India, while in house arrest during British rule.
* Birth Of WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE-1564.
* Death of Christopher Columbus-1506.
* Babar, the mughal emporer, was born-1483.
Siant Ekanath of Maharashtra, passes away.-1599.
*Robert Watson Watt invents radar.
* Veer Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, vetern freedom fighter of India, dies.-1966
* Death of Chandrashekhar Azad, freedom fighter of India-1931
* Dr.Babu Rajendra Prasad, first president of India, dies-1963.
* Sir C.V.Raman publishes his famous 'Raman Effect' theory, which later gets him Nobel Prize.
*The day is observed as 'National science day'.
More by this Author
This is about nude Jain saints in India,who observe very strict vows about non-violence,truth, self-sacrifice,etc.A rare article
Beautiful ladies make a pleasant environment. But beauty must be appreciated with a cultural outlook. Indian ladies are extremely beautiful,both in traditional and modern costumes.Goddesses are also very beautiful here....