How To Market To Teenagers
Like all people, teenagers are none other. All have different ways of marketing to a select group of people. Old people you put your at on coupons or cans of pruns. Kids you may want to put it on Disney Channel or a Pixar film. But teenagers are a little different. Every year it seems that the generation changes. Teenagers are hard to reach to if you dont know how to get to them. But there are ways
The Social Market
- Facebook - its true! Probably 78% of all people between 13 and 23 own a facebook. Each person then has at least 50 friends (AT LEAST). Its the perfect way the communicate with everyone at once. Making a banner or ads on the side are very successful, because each person probably spends a half an hour each day on Facebook alone. If your a company or a small business, start making a Facebook that represents your product or company. The important thing is if someone asks you to be their friend....you must confirm yes.
- Myspace - basically the same thing as facebook. Facebook sets it up for you but Myspace you have to make your own, a personalized site. But still almost everyone has a myspace. A great way to get your product into the heads of teenagers.
The Television Era
- The N - The N is a television channel that only has teenage based shows such as "what i like about you" "degrassi" and "that 70s show." While probably 18 or 19 year olds may not watch as much anymore, kids from 12-17 watch the channel all the time. Advertisements on this channel would help
- The Movies - Teenagers stopped liking Disney a long time ago, but teenagers still love the movies. The more action the better. Such movies as G.I Joe, Wolverine, Transformers 2 or Harry Potter. Getting a way to incorporate these top selling movies with your product would rocket you up.
- XBOX, PS3, Wii - Every guy with a pulse under 24 loves games. Zelda, Halo, Gears of War. The magazines that specialize in games or the websites that show nothing but games would be great way to reach to men of this age.
- The Gangster Shows- The N isnt the only show teenagers like as they get older towards 18, kids start liking shows such as Miami Ink, Ice Road Truckers, Family Guy or Most Deadliest Catch. These channels would be great.
The Hot Spots
Places where teenagers hang out are the best for advertising.
- Food - Fast food, and the alternative fast food industries such as Chipotle or Qdoba
- Hookah Bars - Only 18 and up
- Malls - Not all the mall! Just places like PacSun, Buckle or American Eagle
- iTunes - Yes a lot of people hang out there and if you can hit up front page...WOW
- Monster Energy Drink - Monster Energy Drink does a great job of advertising! They work with big hitters that teenagers love such as Motocross, WakeBoarding and Teenage Magazines
- 5 Gum - 5 Gum is not that great of gum but they sell more than everyone! They are able to make ridiculous commercials that involve satire and comedy on a large number of channels targeted to teenagers.
So Why Do Graffiti To Relate? Just Follow These Tips!
Like this Site? Rank it high!
Comments 1 comment
More Sites by This Author
- iPhone 3G vs 3G S
- The Healthiest Energy Drink Ever
- Star Wars the Clone Wars 2008
- Star Wars vs Star Trek
- Star Wars Clone Troopers
- Star Wars the Old Republic
- Watch 'Red vs Blue' Episodes
- How To Copy DVDs on Mac
- The Legend of Zelda
- Top 10 iPhone Apps
- Top 10 Disney Rides
- Avatar the Last Airbender
- Pick Up Lines
- Billy Mays
More by this Author
"A weapon they are. Obey orders without question for good or ill. For now they fight for us." Yoda Also check out our sit WWW.FUNFUNCLOCKS.COM The origins of the clone troopers could be traced back...
Jedi Vs Sith Star Wars: The Old Republic and create your own Star Wars saga in a story-driven massively-multiplayer online game from BioWare and LucasArts. Explore an age thousands of years before the...
This classic Disney ride takes space travelers on a high-speed, indoor rollercoaster ride through space. As your rocket is set to "launch," you travel past mission control on your way to the launching pad...