How to Learn Tourist German Quickly
German Rosetta Stone Deals from Amazon
German Language Learning Video Aide
Recognize This Theme Song in German?
Strange German Gummy Bear Song
5 Tips for Learning German Fast
Learning a new language is challenging for the majority of people, but there are ways to make the process easier. Many tips and tricks exist to becoming more fluent in a language quickly, and using these following tips can definitely help you to learn German quickly. Whether you are looking to master tourist German, or go all the way to complete fluency, these tips will help you get to your German speaking goals faster.
- Practice full language immersion if possible. Nothing beats this as a language learning tip. This might be hard, but use the Internet and local colleges: if you can surround yourself with German music, German TV and movies, and listen to German being spoken by individuals constantly then you will pick up on the language much more quickly.
- Practice with native speakers. Learning German goes more quickly if you can talk to native students. Put up fliers at local colleges or universities to get great practice speaking German and helping out an exchange student at the same time!
- Kid's programming like Seasme Street . Think about kids' shows like Sesame Street . These kids' shows are supposed to teach children numbers, letters, the basic language so why wouldn't they work for you? It's amazing what you can find online.
- Study German for 30-45 minutes after a vigorous workout listening to music. This sounds odd, but studies on brain activity are conclusive: after an intense workout while listening to music, the brain is ultra active for just under an hour after the fact and your memory will be far more geared for long term and permanent memorization. In other words, it's the perfect time to study German to learn it fast.
- Learn phrases you're likely to learn frequently. While you do need to learn the basics, make sure to learn phrases you're going to use. Do you really need to know ten different names for trees? What about ordering a beer, though? Are you going to pay more attention to a lesson on animals at a petting zoo, or on a lesson about flirting? Make the lessons useful and interesting and you will do much better.
German Language Learning Aides from Amazon
Other German Learning Aides
If you can't afford the top notch language program's like Rocket Language Learning or Rosetta Stone, then the good news is that you still have some other options. While these other options won't be as effective for most people, they can still work. One way to go is to look for an "Instant Immersion German" program. This language software program isn't as advanced or well designed as the earlier mentioned ones, but they use visual and audio in a way that is much better than just audio or just a language book. This at least gives you a decent starting point. Amazon.com often has major sales on this software that you can take advantage of. Another direction is to use German Language Guides that include audio CDs. These are at least decent beginning options that can get you started on the right path to learning conversational tourist German fast.
Learn Basic German Conversation Video
Other Links of Interest
If you enjoyed this hub all about learning tourist German, but it isn't quite what you are looking for, then consider looking at any of these other pages, as well. Thanks for reading!
More by this Author
Learning brawling for self defense is a solid strategy because you are learning a fighting style that is immediately practical because by its very nature brawling is designed to be used in an all out drag out fight,...
Predestination Vs Free Will is one of the oldest and most intriguing philosophical arguments in human history. Many philosophers also consider it among the most important questions. Does predestination, also known as...
Heard about the egg diet, but not sure if that's your cup of tea? Read on to learn more about this weight loss plan, its association with Adrian Brody, and if this diet is good for you.
Comments on Learning German Fast
No comments yet.