How to Make Liquid Limit Graph in Excel Spreadsheet
A Step by Step Guide
1. Consider the data below.
2. In the "Insert" menu, selec "Scatter with only markers" as your chart type. Then select "Layout 1" as your chart layout.
3. In Page layout menu, click "Select data source", then click "Add".
4. Enter the x and y values by dragging the mouse starting from left to right as shown below, then click "OK"
5. Now, modify the chart Title, and the title on both axis.
6. We are not done yet. Make a linear trendline to complete your graph. Point the cursor on one of the points, right click, then select "Add Trendline".
7. Select "Linear" and "Close".
8. That's it!
More by this Author
Compaction curve is necessary in interpreting the resulting data of the soil density test either done in field or in the laboratory in where you can easily see the maximum value of dry density of a soil to it's optimum...
In this tutorial, it will help you to create gradation graph in excel format. A graph plotted using logarithmic scale.