How to clean a cd with toothpaste
How to clean cds with toothpaste
This is a way on how to clean a cd with toothpaste. Learning how to clean clean cd with toothpaste can also be a way on how clean game disc with toothpaste. Take this into consideration when you have that scratched up cd that you want to use again.
The following steps will show you how to fix your cd with toothpaste. Take these steps seriously because you do not want to cause more damage to the disc.
1. Examine the back of the disc. The reason for using toothpaste is to
help fade away scratches. If you have no scratches then there is no
purpose in applying toothpaste to the disc. There are different types
of damages that can be done to a cd. It may have minor scratches, deep
scratches, and missing pieces of the cd. Minor scratches aren't that
serious. Deep scratches can be fatal and toothpaste may not be able to
fix it, and chipped away pieces of the cd means that its time to get a
new cd because there is no way to fix those missing pieces. If you have
scratches then you will want to know how to clean a cd with toothpaste.
2. Get a tube of toothpaste. Toothpaste has many applications that not only work to clean teeth, but also can repair your disc. Squirt a circle on the outside of the inner circle and spread the toothpaste around with your index finger.
3. Lay the disc on a flat surface and start spreading the toothpaste around the disc with your clean hand. Make sure you are wiping the toothpaste on the disc in a circular motion.
4. Lay the disc out for about 5 minutes. This will allow the toothpaste to begin the revitilizing process.
5. After you leave the toothpaste up there for 5 minutes, begin rinsing the toothpaste off with cold water. (Do Not Use Hot Water)
6. Now that you know how to clean a cd with toothpaste, you may begin drying the disc off. Make sure you dry it with something soft such as a paper towel. Some clothes may cause more damage that's why its recommended that you use a paper towel to dry your disc off.
7. Make sure there is no toothpaste left on the disc. Check the inner circile, outer, etc. There should be no toothpaste on the disc after cleaning it.
More by this Author
Sex is a beautiful thing. It allows people to join together and show their love for each other. Its a great thing. Its also a bad thing because some people use sex to supply their lustful needs and think its cool or...
Tired of the electricity bill every month showing up in your mailbox? How would you like cheap electricity? Cheap electricity can be achieved if you learn how to make your own electricity because you won't be using the...
Why should someone invest so much time to create a video game? Because unlike other computer based ways to make money online, this is almost guaranteed to make you rich. Of course you would have to be good at creating...