How to prepare and face exams before taking it
How to face exams
Exam time is coming and everyone is getting ready for their board
exams. This is the time of tension and pressure for both parents and
students. I would like to give some advice for the parents as well as
students. Parents needs to keep their cool during these days. They
may tempt to pronounce curse and foolish words when they get angry.
Don't do that. It may stirrer the feelings of your child and he/she
may forget what he studied. This is the time to encourage and build
confidence in them. To make a good environment for the children to
study, parents should remember the following things:
Things to be remembered by Parents:
1. Allow children to close their books and take rest during the long study hours or allow them to watch cartoon for 15 minutes.
2. You should be ready to play, walk or work in the garden with your child, when your child is tired by his studies.
3. Before your child go to the school for exam, pray for him/her and give a kiss.
4. Make sure that your child is reaching the examination hall 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time of exam.
5. Pray for your child when your child is in the examination hall.
Things to be remembered by the Children.
1. You should study your lessons before the examination. Not on the day of examination.
2. It's better to buy a book which explain "How to study" and learn how to study which will help you a lot.
3. Do not study in the day of examination. Sleep well and take a bath
before you go for exam. You may just look at the short notes prepared
by you. Laugh by reading a joke or looking at a cartoon.
4. Take a good breakfast
5. Make sure that you are having pen, pencil, hall ticket, and other items for the exam before you leave your home.
6. Before starting the exam, got to toilet. Drink a glass of water or eat a chocolate or Cadbury.
7. After the exam do not compare your answers with other children till
the end of all the exams are over. It may discourage you.
8. While studying, if you feel tired, take a walk or play with your
dog or do some skipping or water the plants at the garden. If you are
swatting, take a bath before resuming your studies. Talk to your
parents and laugh or make them laugh.
9. If you are having tension, pray or ask your parents to to pray for you.
10. To reduce tension, play a song and dance according to the tune. A
good dance can reduce tension. If you are not a person of dance, do
some exercise while listening the music.
11. Avoid junk food. Eat fresh fruits or fruit juice which will enhance your capability.
12. You should have a timetable for study, play, sleep, bath, prayer,
food etc. from the time you wake up till you go to sleep. You should
have a timetable for everything.
Best wishes for your exam
- Habits of a Successful student
There are many students out there. But successful students are very few. Many students drop out, just because, they are not successful. So it is very important to be a successful student. Let us look...
More by this Author
Microeconomics is the study of individual economic units of an economy whereas macroeconomics is the study of aggregates of an economy as a whole. For example, when we study of an individual sugar mill manufacturing...
Essentials of a valid contract. What is a contract? A contract is an agreement that can be enforceable by law. An agreement is an offer and its acceptance. An agreement which can...
Managerial function has some unique characteristics of its own which separate it from other functions. They are: Primacy of Planning: Planning is the first and foremost activity of Managerial function. Management...