Importance of Plants to Human and Animals2
Importance of Plants to Human and Animals
As Clothing Material
Our clothing materials come from j plants.
1. Leaf and stem fibers of plants are harvested, woven and dyed with different colors. These fibers are made into thread. These thread are made into clothes, -curtains, placemats and beddings.
2. From pineapple and banana plants come our jusie and same clothing. These clothing materials command high prices.
3. Fiber and cotton plants provide us with soft clothes.
As food Source
1. Grass is the chief food of cows, horses and carabaos.
2. Bran is the main food of pigs.
3. Spices such as nutmeg, pepper and cinnamon add flavor to food.
4. Juices come from most fruits such as mango, oranges, melon and strawberry.
5. Coffee comes from coffee seeds, chocolate drinks from cacao and tea from the leaves.
6. Cereals include rice, corn, and wheat are made into bread. Other sources of cereals are oats, beans, pear, cassava, camote and tubers.
More by this Author
Adaptation of Animals for Protection 1. Camouflage Camouflage is a method used by animals to blend its color with their environment so that they cannot easily be seen.. ...
Plants Parts used as Food Several parts of a plant are used for food. these are: 1. Fruits - Most fruits are good sources of vitamin C. vitamin C is good for healing cuts and wounds. Examples of fruits are lemons,...
Some common diseases of the urinary tract, and their symptoms and treatment.