Japanese IQ test for job applicants
Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in Japan in which "Everybody has to cross the river". It's an animated game that's both fun and frustrating.
Click to start the test: Japanese IQ Test
Everything is in Japanese, but follow these instructions below if you prefer English. ;-)
It took me about 20 minutes to solve, my boyfriend about 10 minutes.
Click on link above and then click on the big blue circle to start. To move the people, click on them. To move the raft, click on the pole on the opposite side of the river. You must follow the rules below.
- Only 2 people can be on the raft at the same time
- The Father cannot be left alone with either or both of the daughters without their Mother
- The Mother cannot be left alone with either or both of the sons without their Father
- The thief (the redhead in the striped shirt) cannot stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there -- she gets violent
- Only the adults (the Father, the Mother and the Policeman) know how to operate the raft
A screenshot of the game
More by this Author
Zombie movies have been all the rage recently, but did you know that bugs (insects, and the odd arachnid) are turned into zombies and forced, through some pretty freaky voodoo mind-control, to do some pretty sinister...
The reputations of Chi Omega, Delta Zeta, Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, Delta Delta Delta, Zeta Tau Alpha, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Alpha Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, and Katta Delta.
The mouth is one of the fastest places in the body to heal, Uf you've bitten your tongue, lip, or inner cheek, here's what to do to get your mouth feeling better—fast.