Top 25 Cool Facts, History Tidbits & Quotes - Learn Something New Everyday!
Quotes, History, Sayings = Fun!
Learning is a fact of life. Learning tidbits about our history is important so sharing them with friends or family is important. Little pieces of history to talk about, research, or just discuss is important. Talk to your children about quotes or history tidbits to know through their lifetime or through your lifetime. Either way, educating others is always important. The brain is a BIG organ and you need to use it every day. T o start getting your juices going, here are 25 cool history facts, tidbits or quotes (learning something new) about our world, animals, books, poo, life and people.
Knowledge Is Power!
Learn Something New Today!
History Tidbits, Facts & Quotes:
- Pepsi-Cola was originally called “Brad’s drink.” Quote by Pepsi-Cola
- In Spain, it is common to pour chocolate milk or café au lait on cereal for breakfast.
- You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206.
- An average person uses the bathroom 6 times per day.
- The Olympic was the sister ship of titanic, and she provided twenty-five years of service.
- If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
- The Beatles have sold more records than anyone else with over a billion worldwide.
- Little more than half of the people living in the U.S. would rather fold, than wad their toilet paper.
- Nazi lead Adolf Hitler had only one testicle. (doesn’t that explain a lot J?)
- The first toilet tank ever seen on television was on Leave it to Beaver.
- The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
- In Singapore, it is illegal to sell or own chewing gum.
- Baby beavers are called kittens.
- Christmas became a national holiday in the U.S. in 1890.
- A recent study at Harvard has shown that eating chocolate can actually help you live longer.
- In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice-cream in your back pocket.
- A condom will last about a month when stored in a wallet; any longer and it’s more likely to break.
- In 1649, Massachusetts’s Puritan government ruled the following; any child over 16 who shall curse or smite their natural father or mother or act in a stubborn or rebellious manner shall be put to death.
- Tipping at a restaurant in Iceland is considered an insult.
- To burn off one plain M & M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.
- A hippopotamus can run faster than a man can.
- “Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Regan.” Quote by Jelly Bellies
- The 1912 Olympics was the last Olympics that gave out gold medals that were made entirely out of gold.
- Girls have more taste buds than boys.
- Drivers kill more deer than hunters.
Life is about learning, quotes are about listening and life is about improvement, so learn something new every day! I consider this fun trivia to share with family and friends and to learn more about our universe, life, countries, animals, love and history. Simple facts, quotes, and history tidbits that will make you think, make you want to know more and maybe, make you research one topic to enhance the outcome of even more information. Learning is a trait that we should all use on a daily basis. Cool facts, 25 history tidbits, facts or quotes you may have learned today. Knowledge is the key to power, so keep learning!
More by this Author
Having a baby is the most beautiful awakening for parents. Babies bring unconditional love and lots of needs, but the love is so powerful, it’s like no other love in the world. Below are the cute, funny, peaceful,...
Are you a good kisser? Really? Check these tips out to make sure!
Top tips to pick the right panties or underwear for your butt. Make it look good with anything you wear!