Modern Man Has Become Slave To Machines And Gadgets
MAN HAS BECOME SLAVE TO MACHINE (GADGETS)
I am earning money writing articles like these, you can also do the same: join here
There was a time when man used to be self-dependent for all activities of his daily living. A pair of arms and legs used to be his closest friends and assistants to perform his errands. But as the time passed by, man used his wit and power and invented various easygoing gadgets to perform his work without putting any pressure on his shoulders. Invention of machines and gadgets has made his life so easy that at a very slow pace he started becoming dependent of machines for everything. In the past, man used to perform lots of activities by himself, but gradually tables turned and machines ruled his heart, brain, as well as body, and then his whole world.
The slavery can be defined through the following points:
1. The day begins with the alarm of clock (a machine), instead of the first rays of sun or call of a cock.
2. Now while sitting with the family or friends or while traveling in a train or bus, people can be seen talking on cellphones instead of talking to the persons sitting besides them. If they are not talking on the phones, they can be seen pressing the buttons of cellphones for gaming, SMS, or songs, etc. Some prefer to listen to songs over the cellphone.
3. If man needs any information regarding something, he would trust machine more than the human. He would not ask or trust on any human regarding that, but he would trust Internet for the information.
4. Even while operating television, stereo, or VCD, etc., no one could live without remote control.
5. Persons owning two-wheelers or four-wheelers cannot go without it and if they have one brand, they would love to think, dream, and plan for the next model.
6. One cannot sit without cooler or air-conditioner in home, office, or car, as they have become habitual of it. Whereas in the past, our forefather even spent their lives even without fans, and NO DOUBT THEY HAD A HEALTHIER LIVES THAN US.
7. For washing clothes, washing machine is a must; otherwise, it would be a very difficult task to be performed manually.
8. PREGNANT FEMALES are also assessed by machines; i.e., ultrasound machines, etc.
9. Now-a-days, ELECTRIC CREMATION is also being performed by the machines.
10. Even for money transactions, people choose Internet Banking or ATMs. Very few people could tell you when they had last been to their banks.
ALL THESE POINTS CAN EXPLAIN CLEARLY HOW MACHINES HAVE MADE MAN A SLAVE?
Man's so much dependence on machines has made them listless and obese. As most of the work is done by machines, there is less physical activity, that results in obesity, sickness, and loss of immune power. Today's man cannot be considered as stronger as the man of the past. Even the kids can be seen flabby and having less stamina just because of the machines they use for all the work that could be done manually.
Man has become captive behind the bars of machines all around him. One can imagine the situation If There Is A Power Failure; it seems the life will come to a standstill, as machines need electricity and without electricity there will be no work at all.
NO DOUBT SCIENCE HAS MADE OUR LIFE EASYGOING, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IT HAS ALSO SPOILED IT.......IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND......