Other Reasons in the Selection and Consumption of Goods and Services
A consumer considers other factors in the selection and consumption of goods andservices, which are as follows:
1. Quality. There are manufacturers and retail stores which have a reputation of producing and handling goods of better quality than those of competitors. Intelligent consumers take time in analyzing the quality of products sold in the community.
2. Price. The conscientious consumer compares costs of similar products in several stores before buying the needed goods. Sometimes, the major reason why a consumer patronizes a certain store is the reputation of a store for offering low prices.
3. Assortment. When shopping, there are consumers who like to be able to choose goods from wide assortments. Definitely, consumers prefer stores where wide assortments are offered.
4. Convenience of location. Often, consumers choose stores that are accessible. Many sellers have good business, not because they excel in their merchandize but because they are conveniently located.
5. Service. Courteous attention, liberality in allowing consumers to return goods, delivery, credit and other services bring consumers back to the same store again and again.
6. Fashion. Consumers who have a desire to be in style patronize stores or, manufacturers that have a reputation for handling fashionable goods. This is particularly true when consumers desire to buy home furnishings, clothing or accessories.
More by this Author
Growing Ornamental Plants The surroundings serve as the background against which the house is seen. Plants are to the surroundings as furniture is to the house. A house without plants is bare and has an unfinished...
Kinds and Uses of Fertilizer Fertilizers are substances added to the soil that are able to increase soil fertility. 2 Kinds of Fertilizer: 1. Organic fertilizer or natural...
Biology is the study of living organisms and there are many subfields of study under that umbrella. From anatomy to zoology, there are more than 30 different areas of study under biology.
No comments yet.