People from the Lower Rungs of P-U-R-G-A-T-O-R-Y to the Lower Rungs of H-E-L-L-Oh My God!
OH MY GOD, THEY'RE HEEEEEEREEEEEE........
THEY MEAN OH SO..........WELL?
THEY ARE SO RIGHT?
WATCH THE COVERT ONES............THEY CAN BE SOMETHING ELSE
Annoying, Upsetting People-You Cannot Get Away From Them
In each life, some rain MUST fall! But you have noticed that when it rains, it is torrential! This is not rain but a torrential downpour! Help me, I am drowning!
Yes, there are people which can be classified as negative. You cannot get away from the negative elements in life. They are everywhere! They are your family, relatives, friends, associates, co-workers, and bosses!
Here are fourteen types of negative and/or infernal persons in YOUR life! No, you CANNOT kill them but you can make them go away in ways that are harmless and legal!
(1) The Proselytizer. These people have found the light! They are deliriously happy. Good. However, they elect not to leave well enough alone! If they are deliriously happy, they want OTHERS to do the same. They believe in SHARING! They want to share the light with you because they believe that you are in the DARK! They will go through ANY lengths possible to win YOU over! If you elect not to accept THEIR PREMISE, woe be unto you!
(2) The Savior. They have discovered the right methodology/life plan. You are in the wrong! You need help and they are going to HELP you HEAL! Oh no you say! Oh yes, says the Savior! They believe that they KNOW the BEST and the others know absolutely NOTHING! It is their duties to correct you of your errant ways! You are so wrong and you do not realize it! They are here to help you if only you would listen to their sage advice! No, well it is YOUR loss-but ONE DAY you will come around, hopefully it is not TOO LATE!
(3) The Intruder. Hello! Hello! How are you today! You cleverly ignore them! They are view your action is being UNFRIENDLY and/or ALOOF! They ignore your action, becoming even more pushy and aggressive. They do not believe in taking NO for an answer! They think that they are being warm and friendly! It is too bad that YOU do not think so! You are just ANTISOCIAL!
(4) Mr./Ms. Overfriendly. This person will always be in your face for one reason or another. If you want to spend a quiet day alone and with a few close friends, Mr./Ms. Overfriendly just barge in and want to spend the day with you, believing that you intend to spend a quiet day because you are LONELY! To Mr./Ms. Overfriendly, you do not need a quiet day; in fact, you need to have MORE FUN! This is where Mr./Ms. Overfriendly comes in! To them, no one is a stranger! Their motto is quiet= boredom and loneliness! Their mantra, let us bring the people in and let us have a party! But you do not WANT a party, just peace and quiet! Nonsense, they say and keep inviting themselves in your life! If you decline their offer, they maintain that you probably have an underlying schizoid personality!
(5) The Advice Giver. They have the SOLUTION to ALL your problems! They see something wrong with you. No, you say. Yes, they reply, you have ISSUES but you DO NOT know it! They claim that they have been where you are. "Listen to me," they add," I am sooo CONCERNED about you and I want to HELP you!" Now, you know there is nothing inherent wrong with you and if it was, you would go to a qualified professional, a close friend, and/or trusted family member, not a quasi-stranger!" When you tell them to mind their own affairs, they become incensed, warning you that if you elect not to listen to them, you will wish that you would!
(6) The Dictator. Their way is the ONLY WAY! You are in THEIR world, so you better get used to it! They view themselves as the lords and mistresses of whatever environment they inhabit! They further believe that POWER=MIGHT=RIGHT! Your rights and feelings do not count with these people! They will use ANY MEANS necessary to assert themselves. They are not above resorting to emotional and verbal bullying to get THEIR way! If you DARE disagree with them, they will conveniently CUT all ties and associations with you.
(7) The Star. They DEFINITELY know who they are! They are indeed glorious and YOU should be thankful that THEY decide to grace you with their magnanimous presence. There is no such thing as conceit with these people! They believe that they are the ULTIMATE ONES and everyone else are untermenschen! They believe that they are GREAT just by being born! You are seen as a means to THEIR happiness and wellbeing! You are NEITHER an INDIVIDUAL nor a HUMAN BEING in their eyes, you are just an automaton and/or servant to do THEIR bidding! If you protest, they will tell you that you SHOULD be GLAD to be in their environs! How UNGRATEFUL and JEALOUS you are of THEM!
(8) The Rescuer. They want you to HELP them. Something is ALWAYS awry with them, whether it is personal and/or socioeconomic. They need your help. They will offer any excuse possible for their so-called dire predicament. They maintained that they are so UNABLE to help themselves for whatever reason. If you do not chose to help them-you are a HORRID and SELFISH person!
(9) The Martyr. They want appreciation and gratitude for what THEY have done for you. Their motto is what they have GONE THROUGH to assist people. Their famous saying is that THEY have done MORE for others than OTHERS have done for them! Alas, poor me! "Please notice me," they whine as they repeatedly beat their breast! If you fail to thank them for whatever reason, you are an UNGRATEFUL $%^&%!
(10) The Emotional/Psychic Vampire. When you encounter them, you are left feeling drained. These people have negative energy. They know it and will use this energy to dehabilitate and demoralize you! These people are truly satanic and dark entities. They are not to be trifled with! These people are indeed infernal and it is BEST to get away from them. If YOU do not, you wish that you did!
(11) The Unrealistic Optimist. No matter what your situation is, they will tell you that it is NOT that bad! You are worrying about NOTHING at all! These are the people that you want to strangle but contain yourself! These people clearly do not know your situation; however, they offer quite inane advice. Just listen to them and politely say goodbye! They are in THEIR own nirvana, not the real world!
(12) The Dark Pessimist. These people add bleakness even on an extremely cloudy day. They will tell you that life is tough and no matter what you do, the odds are totally against you. They will further advise you not to have "unrealistic hopes and aspirations" because it would be near to impossible to achieve them. Oh shut up and get away from me! Maybe after they leave, do a light exorcism to excise their negative aura!
(13) The Bitch/Bastard. These near sociopathic people usually hurt and/or harm others. However, they do not care. They believe in being tough and strong and if others are not as strong and/or tough as they are, they should be taken advantage off and trampled upon. Their motto is, "Nice people are jerks and they deserve what they get." To these people, TOUGHNESS=SURVIVAL=SUCCESS!
(14) The Baby. These people want someone to take care of them. I mean totally. Independence is not in these people's vocabularies. They believe that they are unable to face the world alone! Their mantra is that they cannot do it! It is too tough! If you elect not to help and to push them into being self-sufficient, they consider you CRUEL and HEARTLESS! Boo hoo!
Now you have my synopsis on the fourteen types of negative/infernal people that we encounter in one way or another!
© 2011 Grace Marguerite Williams
More by this Author
Everyone LOVES a good looking person. Good looking people are easy on the eyes and they are a DRAW in myriad ways. Everyone wants them and wants to be around them!
Being single is more acceptable in this era than ever before! However, society still view single people more negatively than their married counterparts. Single people are often seen as lesser people than married...
Favoritism is a normative fact of life in multichild families of 2 children or more. Parents deny it but it happens. Favoritism affects children in the family different ways-positively & negatively.