Physics Tuition, O-Level Physics Singapore
Physics Tuition in Singapore
Why do we study physics when we may not use it all? There is this love-hate relationship about Physics. Many learning Physics in school have a problem of understanding the concepts. Frankly speaking I struggled with Physics when I was taking my O levels many years ago. Reasons for not liking the subject could be due to how the teacher is teaching the class. It could be your inability to understand physics concepts. For a good number of students, their last resort is to turn to a physics tutor to help them understand the concepts better, and hopefully help them achieve an A grade for their Physics Exam paper. Interestingly some of the best physics tutor in SIngapore are rather good at helping strruggling students improve their grades and even achieve an A with the method they use in teaching.
How to love and learn Physics?
Physics is just one of those categories under the umbrella of Science, and that will also include subjects like Chemistry and Biology.
There seems to be two groups of students. One group will love and embrace Physics while another really hates it like poison. Those who love Physics feel that the subject is fun and they can see how Physics helps to explain how things work around us. Once they can see the importance, they begin to be intrigued and want to explore further. Once you are able to see the application of Physics in life, you will learn to appreciate it even more.
Once you are not able to appreciate the concepts, principles and applications, you will slowly lose your interest and your result will also show.
Five Tips - Learning Physics
1. Recognise that Physics is a conceptual subject. You cannot just simply memorise the concepts. You need to fully understand the various laws. You need to know how to apply them correctly.
2. You must know that some topics in Physics are directly or indirectly related to another topic. So, you cannot skip or drop topics and hope to do well in your O Level Physics. During a Physics Exam you may get questions that test you on a couple of related topics.
3. O Level Physics involve a lot of mathematical calculations, and this apply to A-level too. If you are struggling with Math, it is likely that you will also struggle with Physics too. Somehow there is some correlation. As you go on into higher learning, Math and Physics will become more inter-related, espeically in subject like Applied Mathematics.
4. It will take a lot of discipline and effort, as well as time to learn Physics. If you are not willing to in the time and effort for the subject, then chances are you are not likely to excel in the subject.
5. Find a good Physics tutor who can act like a mentor to you. His passion, knowledge and experience to impart the concepts with in a crystal clean way, it will be of great help. An ideal Physics tutor will have work experience in related industries where Physics is part and parcel of daily application on their job. It is not just about academic understanding. He must understand the common struggles of students in relation to this topic on Physics. There are so many saying they are good, but there are some good physics tutor in singapore who will deliver results.
O Level Physics Tuition
- Physics Tuition in Singapore
If you are a student in Singapore, struggling with your O-level Physics and hoping to get better grades, you may want to consider group physics tuition or one-to-one with a tutor.
Taking a Poll on Physics Tuition
Do you prefer group or individual tuition?See results without voting
More by this Author
Having valentine day dinner in Singapore, seems to be some people's concern. Other concerns are ideas of what to write in a valentine's day card, valentine's day special, good restaurants to celebrate...
Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year. Plants and Flowers with auspicious symbolic meanings to celebrate a new beginning for the Chinese, in Singapore.
With only a few months or weeks to the GCE O Levels, a good Coaching Program or Intensive revision program for GCE O Level students may be something to look into. Confused, you want to do well...you check this out!