Flirty French Love Phrases
Here's a cute collection of romantic and flirty French love and dating phrases, translated from French to English.
The French language has a reputation for being the language of love, and these phrases will assist you to speak and write romantic French words, whether you're feeling flirty, are dating or are completely loved up!
Cute French To English Love Translations:
- Je t'aime - I love you
- Moi aussi, je t'aime - I love you too
- Je t'adore - I adore you
- Je t'aime de tout mon coeur - I love you with all my heart
- T'es trop Sexy - You are really sexy
- Tu es tres beau - You look great
- J'veux etre avec toi - I want to be with you
- Veux-tu m'epouser? - Will you marry me
- Dans tes bras c'est mon destin - My destiny is in your arms
- Tendres baisers - Love and kisses
- Vous etes mon soulmate - You are my soulmate
- Tu es mon homme - You are my man
- Tu es ma joie de vivre - You are the joy of my life
- Tu es mon mon amour - You are my love
- Bonne Saint Valentin! - Happy Valentine's Day
- vous êtes très jolie - You are very beautiful
- Je veux passer la reste de ma vie avec vous - I want to spend the rest of my life with you
Would you like to make some more French Friends and practice your French language skills online? Join FRENCH FRIENDFINDER where you can make friends or find romance with other French speakers online.
More from StricktlyDating:
- Translate "I Love You" In Every Language
I love you translated.
- Italian Love And Dating Phrases
Italian love quotes translated to English.
- Turkish Love And Dating Sayings Translated
Turkish love quotes translated to English.
- Latin Love And Dating Sayings Translated
Latin love quotes translated to English.
- Romantic Love And SMS Text Messages
A page of cute text messages.
- Love Heart Shape Meal Ideas
Food served in love heart shapes.
Stricktly Dating is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at stricktlydating.hubpages.com. You can share this page and all Hubpages articles by using the Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google share buttons towards the right margin of each Hub page, or by copying the URL of this page. Copying and pasting HubPages articles though is prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement.
New here?JOIN HUBPAGES and publish your own writing online.
How romantic are you?See results without voting
More by this Author
Common Aussie slang words used in Australia. Written by an Aussie! G'day, Hoo Roo, Crikey, Fair Dinkum, Dunny, Sheila, Bloke - A collection of the most common Australian slang words.
"I love you" translated into different languages. Use these translations learn how to tell your international friends how much you care!
Cute, Funny "About me" quotes, status updates and memes about yourself. Quotes for the 'About me' section of your profile page, and for funny Facebook statuses and Tweets about yourself.