Scientific Truths and Facts about Evolution and Natural Selection- Did we all evolve as taught in biology class?
I am an insider from the field of Science and Engineering. I work at the molecular level at one of the top research centers in Medical Research. We do research on the molecular level of diseases. This molecular level understanding made me think deeper about the theory of evolution. During several conferences, when scientists asked evolutionary researchers about the explanation of evolution at molecular level, most of them could not give a satisfactory explanation. I would like to share with you why I think that 'Theory of Evolution' cannot be a correct explanation for the origin of species.
1. 'Theory of Evolution' is a theory and not a result of an experiment: We all are curious and like to ask the question "Why" or "How". The Church has been teaching us that 'God created the Universe'. Bible does not explain how He created it. Bible does not explain the logic and the architecture of the Creation. Hence Darwin came up with a 'Theory' that gives explanation for some of the observed phenomena (eg. why Man and Monkeys look alike). Todays Theories in Science are NOT Tomorrow's Facts. One of the typical example is 'Prion Disease'. For a long time scientists believed that only an infectious agent (bacteria, virus....) can cause a disease. However, this central dogma of biology was contradicted by the discovery of Prion disease (caused by protein aggregation and misfolding). Todays scientific discoveries are not tomorrow's facts. As our understanding increases, the theories and facts in science also change.
2. Nobody video-recorded evolution: If you analyze the DNA of my two children, you will see a lot of similarities (DNA sequence similarities).
The DNA similarity between children is because they have the same 'creator' not that the younger one is more evolved and stronger than the elder one. People can come up with any theories (natural selection or evolution.....) to give explanation for the genetic similarity between my children, but the actual reason behind the observation is that they have the same daddy.
Did men evolve from monkeys or is it that their Creator is the same? If the evolution is correct, why is it, that the plants did not evolve to become humans? It would have been funny to have humans with roots and leaves as plants do, then we wouldn't need to go to job and get the food from the ground.
3. Basic unit of evolutionary biology is a single CELL:
"The evolution of life from its beginning through the development of the metazoa (primitive multicellular organisms) took billions of years. The earth's atmosphere did not contain oxygen when the earth formed 4.6 billion years ago. This reducing environment provided favorable conditions for the natural synthesis of the first organic compounds. The first phospholipid bilayer membranes formed along with primitive RNA and DNA genetic molecules. The membranes adsorbed proteins and the hereditary DNA/RNA material. From these organic molecules, the first primitive prokaryote (simple single cell organism lacking a nucleus) arose. Natural selection began"
Wah!! Right things at the right time and we humans are evolved. For me this sounds more like a movie plot than a real scientific explanation. In order to support these claims evolutionary scientists also write " theory is a well established explanation based on extensive experimentation and observation". Please don't get fooled. The "extensive experimentation" they talked about is mathematical experiments not real biological experiments. They proved mathematically that evolution did occur or in other words they proved with numbers that man evolved from monkeys (I hope they could also produce babies mathematically without allowing women to undergo the pain of pregnancy). I admit, there are few experiments that showed natural selection. This is not a experimental evidence that humans were evolved. This does not explain the complexity of a single cell. Natural Selection does not explain the evolution of the complexity withing a cell, which is the basic unit of any living organism.
Cellular processes are more complected than what evolutionary scientists claim. No single protein can act alone. They have to act together to perform a function. For instance for the body to grow, the signal for growth is transmitted through different components of the signaling pathways. Cells both grow and die (apoptosis). There is also a balance between growth and death of cells. There are proteins that regulate it. All these have to act together. Moreover, there is no protein or molecule in our body that does not have a function. Every thing has a function and each function is well regulated. Ears have a definite function and so has the mouth.
The main point is the sequence Atom -> Amino acids -> Proteins-> Cells-> organism, cannot happen if we supply atoms or in other words atoms cannot evolve to organisms, given billions of years of so called evolution. Evolution cannot explain the complexity of our human body.
Here are few things, theory of evolution cannot explain:
- Purpose of Human Life: Why did evolution happen? Why we live?
- Reproduction: Why only a man and a woman can produce a baby?
- Morality and Purpose of Life: Remember that it is church that gave us the moral code of conduct. If our Constitution was written based on the theory of Evolution, greed and power would have destroyed all the life on earth.
4. A system cannot work without regulation: Can a company or an institute run by itself if there is no manager to control it? Even though all employees know what their role is, company will not work if there is no regulation.
We have this universe, planets, meteors all moving around. We do have traffic accidents on our roads, but not between celestial bodies. Birds and animals on earth don't work, but they still get their food (I am not talking about the zoo, but in real forest). They don't worry about their insurance or retirement. We have a beautiful ecological balance, that makes our ecosystem in dynamic equilibrium. Do you really think all these complex things that we see in nature and in our own body just happen without anyone to regulate it? I doubt it. I believe there is a supreme being who designed all these and He designed it in such a way that things are in dynamic equilibrium and well regulated.
5. Racism in the theory of evolution: Have you ever heard about Eugenics? Supremacy of the better evolved white over black? Population control by abortions? The word "eugenics" was coined in 1883 by the English scientist Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, to promote the ideal of perfecting the human race by, as he put it, getting rid of its "undesirables" while multiplying its "desirables". Check the video below.
Politics in Science
So how did the life originated on earth?
I believe that there is a higher power (there is no reason why there cannot be) who created the universe and the life on earth. I believe in Biblical explanation of the Creation of life. However, the time scales in Bible may not be the time scales what we understand now. More over, all things written in Bible cannot be taken at its face value, its literal meaning. This might be the reason why there is lots of confusion among people. My personal experiences is making me believe more and more that there should definitely be an intelligent being that created everything. I call Him "Heavenly Father".
Recent discoveries that supports the Bible in the origin of live
Adam and Eve
In the first book in the Bible, it is written how God created humans. He first created Adam in his image and then he created Eve from Adam. The recent genetic study points out that the first man on earth lived around 135,0000 years ago (not millions of years) . Almost every man alive can trace his origins to one man who lived about 135,000 years ago. And that ancient man likely shared the planet with the mother of all women. This is exactly what Bible says- God first created Adam and then Eve and they are the first humans ever on earth. Source
The paradox is even the scientists who discovered the above resuls are so scared to point out the possibility of Adam and Eve. Other evolutionists were also quick to highlight that this result does not show the possibility of Adam and Eve. Scientists scared to face the truth, even when their discovery points out the truth?
Task is simple but impossible
Modern Physics and Ancient faith
Written by Stephen M. Barr. He is a professor of Particle Physics at the Bartol Research Institute and the Department of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Delaware.
Do you disagree with me?
What ever I have shared in this article is my personal opinion. No scientist will come forward and tell you that evolution is wrong. If someone does, he will be ex-communicated. I wrote this article for you to think. You might have learned in school that evolution is the only way we are formed and you might have also read somewhere that religious people are stupid, crazy, ignorant, fat babyboomers. Please take your own time and think, can things just evolve or can it be that someone more intelligent than human has designed the universe and this life.
If you would like to share your views, please post them in the comments box below.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein
More by this Author
In this article I like to share with you some of the natural remedies I tried in order to treat diarrhea. These are home remedies that you can try. You can use these diarrhea medicines for children as well as when you...
We all pass through various difficulties in life. We fail many times. Some times we get totally disappointed and we don’t know what to do next. Failures in life may even force us to think that our life itself is a...
How to avoid farting while pregnant: Tips for husbands for how to get over their pregnant wife's farting. Just for the fun of it, read this article.