Scrum Methodology - A Complete Scrum Overview- Scrum in a NutShell
Scrum In NutShell
- Scrum is an agile flavor which enable us to deliver the highest business value in the shortest time. There are many flavors of Agile like Prototype modelling, rapid development etc, however Scrum is not most popular and followed Agile methodology.
- It allows to rapidly and repeatedly inspect actual working software (every two weeks to one month – depending on sprint size). It gives business to have a look a small finished portion of product very early in the project life cycle.Apart from that, having a short sprint on 2-4 weeks also helps in closely monitoring the progress of the product development.
- The business sets the priorities of requirements. Teams self-organize to determine the best way to deliver the highest priority features. This type od flexibility is very necessary as the project moves at a very fast pace.
- After every sprint we can see real working software and decide to release it as is or continue to enhance it for another sprint.
- Self-organizing teams
- Product progresses in a series of month-long “sprints”
- Requirements are captured as items in a list of “product backlog”
- No specific engineering practices prescribed
- Uses generative rules to create an agile environment for delivering projects
- One of the “agile processes”
How a Typical SCRUM progresses...
Scrum projects make progress in a series of “sprints”…
Typical duration of a sprint is 2–4 weeks or a calendar month at most….
A constant duration leads to a better rhythm- Scrum never changes duration of a sprint..
Product is designed, coded, and tested during each sprint…
Difference between a Typical V Model and Agile Scrum Model
Difference beween Scrum and V Model
In a waterfall or V Model. one process follows other and cannot start untill the previos one is finished. For example, testing cannot start untill entire development is finished. On the other hand, in Agile Scrum model, everything goes at the same time. Testing start as soon as something is available for testing and do not wait for end of development. Scrum tries to do a bit of everthing all the time.
More by this Author
Which course to choose after 10th : Decide Science or Commerce in class 11 and 12,opting for science stream,friends were going for commerce stream,lesser percentage than me in 10th board exams,no external board in...
This hub is about the Top 10 MBA colleges in the world. Best MBA School in Europe, UK, US . Top MBA school, Top best MBA college. IF you have any question like which is the best college for MBA in world of from where I...
decide which MBA specialization to choose,best specialization program which are ever green and are recognized through out the world's industry.specialized program offered by most of the universities and choosing a...
No comments yet.