Deriving the Defining Meaning of Evil
Current Beliefs About Evil
• Some fix the meaning of Evil to be an action that results in unnecessary pain, suffering, injury and destruction.
• Some say, “evil is caused by man’s selfish interests” and that which is due to man’s imperfect development.
• It is said that evil often results from the sordid conditions of which people are subjected.
• It is believed that infinite being within man is a struggle in the whole of life from darkness towards the light, from the lower to the higher, from the lesser to the greater, that through evolution, mans' spirit is constantly rising. If there were no struggle or distress, there would be nothing for the spirit to conquer. Evil, or ugliness does not exist in the world of spirit, except for those in very low spheres, whose lives were so impoverished that they have no beauty to enhance their conditions.
• Some profess there are the potentialities of the Godhead within men, and it is only through development that they can be expressed. The process of development is like the extraction of gold; which consists of crushing, refining, and purification.
• Some people consider that there is no evil--only the absence of good, or that which we regard as evil is only imperfection, imperfectly expressing the Collective Spirit through it.
Deriving the Defining Meaning of Evil
An algorithm axiom proposition ~
Exclusive Evil Selfishness vs Inclusive Civil Selflessness
I have discovered a knowledge and understanding of evil that transcends the limits of formal description given in current interpretation.
First, to point out the analogy currently in use and subscribed to is less than correct; to state Good vs Evil is incorrect for Good and Bad, right and wrong are the opposites describing the soundness of a subject or its proposition; where as Civil and Evil are opposites in behavioral attribute-attitude.
The current definition of meaning allows for the misconception of the root cause of the evil; that is the evil so vehemently deplored, as though it just materializes out of thin air into an event. ~ Evil grows from every action cause and effect, every purpose, motive and intent, for if it is not Inclusive Civil Selflessness it is Exclusive Evil Selfishness to some degree, level and amount…
Here, in the formulized definition, it is apparent where the evil derives from and how it is instigated. It also allows for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the root impact, cause and effect…
To elaborate, all evil is the result of exclusiveness per selfishness; this is to say what ever or however wrong comes about it is due to some sort of exclusive-selfishness hence evil…
The relative energy-amount forming evil is determined by its pervasiveness in absorbing the energy of civil development hence the quantitative determination of evil’s power, force and strength.
The relative attribute-nature of evil is defined in degree of civil-selflessness less the degree of evil-selfishness in the quantitative determination deriving the qualitative value for one’s behavior attitude and temperament as some ± value of Inclusive Civil Selflessness describing the comparison…
More words on evil can be found as shown below ~
Wikipedia states: Evil, in many cultures, is a broad term used to describe what are seen as subjectively harmful deeds that are labeled as such to steer moral support. Evil is usually contrasted with good, which describes acts that are subjectively beneficial to the observer. In some religions, evil is an active force, often personified as an entity such as Satan or Ahriman.
Here are some reference sites that discuss the relative understanding of the term:
Church Of Satan
Internet Infidels - The Implausibility of Satan