The System of Self
Spirit of Body Mind and Soul
Note: The enclosed content text of the loua articles, post, blog, or hub herein are the intellectual property of TM dewtobe ® and lparchambault loua~8.24.1980© there is no authorization for use without direct permission from the author, loua.
Three Worlds of System Self:
I) Physical World of the Body
II) Metaphysical World of the Mind
III) Spirit World of the Soul
Being system of self provides the consciousness senses of our being (body mind soul) and spirit environments...
I) Physical World of the Body:
five physical sense receptor organs of the brain provide~
sense = stimulus awareness
1) tongue senses in terms of ~
flavor = taste savor
2) nose senses in terms of ~
smell = aroma odor
3) skin senses in terms of ~
touch = feel contact
4) ears sense in terms ~
hearing = sound audio
5) eyes sense in terms of ~
seeing = sight video
eleven physical organ systems for body functions regulated by brain ~
* Circulatory system: pumping and channeling blood to and from the body and lungs with heart, blood and blood vessels.
* Digestive system: digestion and processing food with salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum and anus.
* Endocrine system: communication within the body using hormones made by endocrine glands such as the hypothalamus, pituitary or pituitary gland, pineal body or pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroids and adrenals, i.e., adrenal glands.
* Integumentary system: skin, hair and nails.
* Lymphatic system: structures involved in the transfer of lymph between tissues and the blood stream, the lymph and the nodes and vessels that transport it including the Immune system: defending against disease-causing agents with leukocytes, tonsils, adenoids, thymus and spleen.
* Muscular system: movement with muscles.
* Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and nerves.
* Reproductive system: the sex organs, such as ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands, testes, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis.
* Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, lungs and diaphragm.
* Skeletal system: structural support and protection with bones, cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
* Excretory system: kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra involved in fluid balance, electrolyte balance and excretion of urine.
II) Metaphysical World of the Mind:
Correlation for the three sense activator organs of the mind environments of life ~
1) the id of the physical environment ~ emotion drive
being = body self (sense brain neuron)
senses as, matter = substance energy
in terms of id = sex = relation intercourse; drive as behavior = attitude temperament
2) the ego of the metaphysical environment ~ desire effort
being = mind self (sense mind awareness)
senses as, wave = particle vibration
in terms of ego = purpose = motive intent as quantity = amount measure
3) the super ego of the spiritual environment ~ will impulse
being = soul self (sense soul spirit)
senses as, signal = frequency modulation
in terms of superego = faith = truth belief as quality = attribute nature
III) Spirit World of the Soul:
Defining the Spirit ~
The infinite and primary essence of love and light that spans all planes of existence.
• Life in spiritual terms is one and as spirit is infinite, the All, it has an infinite variety of manifestations. The whole of the Earth Plane exists because of spirit, and we all owe our existence to spirit.
• Reality is not to be found in matter, neither is it to be discovered within a bodily frame or organ.
• Spirit is superior to matter. The mightiest power in the universe emanates from the Great Spirit of all life.
Spirit, the dynamic, the essence, the vitality that is life, has always existed. Spirit of the All is the energy out of which every manifestation of life is formed, whether it be a plant, a bird, a tree, an animal, or a human. Spirit is the mainstream of existence.
Each of us are spirit, we always were and will be. The soul, for want of a better definition, is individuated spirit.
We are souls with spirits, expressing ourselves through physical bodies; The personality is that aspect which is manifested only while we are here on earth. It is only an infinitesimal part of the individuality which is the real self; This is because it has no means of fullness of expression while it is cloaked by the physical body.
Not only is the spirit infinite, but it is perfect. There is no knowledge of spirit apart from its expression, for until the spirit expresses itself, it is not known.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means "wheel." Chakras are the mechanism and means for tuning the body, mind, and soul of the spirit to facilitate the evolution of creation to derive its perfection.
The chakras are spinning vortexes of energy focused in specific regions of the human body, which actually represent sense organs of the etheric body.
There are seven major energy centers and numerous less intense centers. The Etheric Trinity Ray System of Thought Sets Composed of Spirit - Soul, Mind, and Body - Each ray has an attribute associated with it as follows:
A highly complex esoteric study concerning seven primal rays of energy. The interactive effect of these rays provides a basis for Radionic healing practices.
It is reported that we live in a 2nd ray system, and that the seven rays are sub-rays of the 2nd ray. Each ray has an attribute associated with it as follows:
1st Ray Crown chakra
• Strength &Power, Will & purpose
2nd Ray Heart chakra
3rd Ray Throat chakra
• Active Intelligence
4th Ray Brow chakra
• Harmony through conflict
5th Ray Sacral chakra
• Science or Knowledge
6th Ray Solar Plexus chakra
• Idealism or Devotion
7th Ray Base chakra
To be continued with the chakra description, in my next hub The Function of Self...