The Greatest Things About Being an Introvert
The Quiet Strength of Introvert in a Fast Paced and Breakneck Extrovert World
Introverts are a distinct part of the population. Introverts have a different method of relating to and interfacing with people and circumstances than extroverts do. Extroverts love to be engaged in the world around them while introverts preferred contemplation and inner thought.
Because the majority of people are extroverts, introverts are often derided and told to become more extroverted in order to be "normal". Oftentimes, introverts are not appreciated for who they are. There are even programs to make introverts "more extroverted" or " true extroverts". However, being introverted is a viable lifestyle to be respected. Now, here are the best things to being an introvert!
(15) Not having to fit in with the crowd. You are very comfortable following your own drummer.
(14) You are quite comfortable reading and doing other solitary pursuits. You can use your mind and creativity to reach new heights.
(13) You are a great listener. People love to talk to you knowing that you will not constantly bogard and interrupt them with meaningless chatter.
(12) You are a very deep thinker and can have very intellectual and meaningful conversations.
(11) People can tell you their innermost secrets because you will not betray them or blab them out to others. You can be trusted by family, associates, and friends alike.
(10) For children and teenagers only: you are perceived to be more mature, levelheaded, and well behaved. Oftentimes, your parents are not afraid to leave you alone in the house when they go away on weekends as opposed to parents who have more extroverted teenagers.
(9) You welcome solitude and being alone is not an anathema and a four letter word.
(8) You value what few friends you have. You are very sincere in your relationships. You do not play needless games.
(7) You make a more faithful and loving spouse. You value quiet time with your spouse and know how to make him/her special.
(6) Your idea of a good time is cuddling with a book and you do not get stressed if you have no outside activities scheduled.
(5) You have a very low phone bill.
(4) You love rainy and inclement days.
(3) You do not know how to get bored. Boredom is never in your vocabulary for you will always find something to keep you occupied.
(2) You are totally chic and understated-what a plus. You do not believe in being ostentatious in order to make a statement. Your understated quality often speaks volumes of who you are as a person. It exudes class.....and much more.
(1) You are so elusive and sexy without even knowing it. You are mysterious and make people come to and notice you by your "aura".
© 2011 Grace Marguerite Williams
More by this Author
Who's the most attention seeking birth order? NO, it's not what you believe. IT'S the MIDDLE CHILD, not the only child, who seeks THE MOST attention! This hub will detail the many factors in this.
.Oldest & only children are both firstborns. Firstborns are known to be authoritative, responsible and..........uncompromising. These two birth orders are ALPHA in MORE WAYS than one................
Favoritism is a normative fact of life in multichild families of 2 children or more. Parents deny it but it happens. Favoritism affects children in the family different ways-positively & negatively.