How To Use Hypnosis
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis has many different definitions and believes throughout different cultures and religions around the world. Some believe it is a supernatural power possessed only by so-called chosen people, while other people (commonly U.S citizens) think it is some form of brainwashing. Whatever the case, hypnosis has been used for many years to assist in research of all kinds.
Hypnosis has been used to bring back forgotten memories. This theory is commonly known by usage in extraterrestrial cases. Many people lose their memory but claim they were abducted by extraterrestrial beings (or UFOs) and hypnosis supposedly allows them to regain memory of everything that happened. Anyway, hypnosis is a very helpful skill for anyone to have.
How To Hypnotize Someone
Hypnotizing someone is very challenging. You have to know exactly what you are doing. If you make one mistake, you may have to start all over again, or worst scenario, you could cause a serious problem. But if you are willing to take the risk, then read on my friend.
- Make sure your subject is comfortable. Comfortable clothing would be nice. Have them remove their shoes and lie down. Allow them to choose where they want to lie down at.
- Tell the person to visualize his/her nerves calming, breath slowing and muscle relaxing. You must take time with this step, perhaps going one step at a time. Visualizing and verbalizing relaxation helps place an individual into a relaxed state.
- Tell the subject to let you know when they have reached a completely relaxed state. Some people have trouble speaking with in this state, so a finger gesture will do.
- Explain to the person that he should focus his slowed breathing, counting 4 seconds for each inhalation and 3 seconds for each exhalation. This will make the breathing consistent and automatic.
- Tell them to focus on one thought or phrase amongst everything else. This part takes time so remind the client to be patient and visually push away all thoughts except one. Coupled with the controlled breathing this should create a trance or disassociated state.
- Choose your words carefully. Using correct words will guide your subject through a meditation and hypnotic state. The details of the hypnosis, whether on old memories or something else, is discussed before the hypnosis session is started.
- End the trance state by slowing bringing the individual back to full awareness, reinforcing positive thoughts and feelings in the process.
No. Hypnosis can be used for more than hypnotizing someone else. You can hypnotize yourself. Ever feel stressed out? Well get ready to remove that stress all by yourself. You are about to learn how to hypnotize yourself.
How to Hypnotize Self
Self hypnosis can be one of the most helpful techniques you will ever learn in your life. If you have a phobia, trying to quit smoking or drinking (and other forms of drugs, ex: cocaine, heroine, etc.) self hypnosis is the free of charge way to gain your life back. It may take more than one session with yourself to see results because some people may have difficulty trying to relieve themselves of some strong habits such and smoking. These techniques are guaranteed to work.
Steps To A Better You. Self Hypnotism
- Pick a goal. This is an important step in making your life better. You must choose your goal in order to make the change. The thought must be present for the hypnosis to be focused and effective.
- Find a quiet room with little or no lighting ( your choice). Take a seat or lie down, whatever is more comfortable to you. Close your eyes and completely relax your body while breathing deeply. Some people may also play relaxing music to help in self hypnotism.
- Count and continue to relax. Count backwards slowly from 10 to 1 focusing on relaxing more with each number. Clear your minds and think of pure thoughts and intentions.
- Use your imagination to picture yourself completing your goals in a positive manner. Try to notice everything in your vision, such as your surroundings, feelings, and your appearance. Learn to go wherever your mind takes you.
- Count back from 1 to 10 and allow your body to come back to reality. Open your eyes and remember your hypnosis experience. Do this on a regular basis and success should be following soon.
Hypnosis: History and Dangers
Hypnosis has been around for thousands of years. It started as a technique that was used by witch doctors, shamans, etc. The history of this technique would suggest that it is some form of black magic. Some people believe that hypnosis is evil, others disagree. Hypnosis is the strongest way to literally control someone.
Dangers of Hypnosis
Hypnosis can sometimes have a negative effect on the subject. It may reveal something sinister or "Demonic". Some people believe that these effects are because of the dark magic used in hypnosis. That may make sense. But in the event that this is actually the reason, there are ways to avoid this.
First lets review the symptoms of this. Most of the symptoms do relate to demonic possession such as violent behavior, speaking in other language (often Latin), seeing things, calling the names of demons and blasphemy, and much much more. Be careful using hypnosis, it could turn out to be a terrible mistake if you apply these skills wrong. Although majority of people will not have this problem, it still exists.
Take A Look At The Video Below
If you watch the video, some or all of you may notice that this session actually works. You will begin to see everything blurry, except for the dot on the board. You will become sleepy. This may not work on everyone though, so don't be disappointed.
Was the information helpful?See results without voting
More by this Author
Tired of the electricity bill every month showing up in your mailbox? How would you like cheap electricity? Cheap electricity can be achieved if you learn how to make your own electricity because you won't be using the...
Sex is a beautiful thing. It allows people to join together and show their love for each other. Its a great thing. Its also a bad thing because some people use sex to supply their lustful needs and think its cool or...
Craig Price, the Warwick slasher, is one of America's youngest serial killers in history. He began killing people in his neighborhood in Warwick, Rhode Island at the age of 13. He was charged and convicted of 4 murders...