The Secret of Prime Numbers
What is Prime Numbers ? Take a look to the diagram 1 beside this article, can you tell which number is Prime Number ? Is number 1 a Prime Number ? How to identify all the Prime Number from Number 1 to 100 ?
To make it simple, Prime Numbers is numbers that only can divide by number 1 and itself. Under this circumstances, few assumptions are made as below :
- The number - one (1) is no a Prime Number.
- Prime Numbers begin with the number - two (2).
- All even numbers are not Prime Numbers except number - two (2)
- The number that ended with number - five (5) is not Prime Numbers except number - five (5) . For example : 15, 25, ....
- The multiples of number - three (3) is not Prime Numbers except number - three (3). For example : 9, 21, ...
More by this Author
A theorem that we applied on the right angled triangle is called Pythagoras' theorem. The Pythagoras' theorem is named after a great Greek Mathematician - Pythagoras. Referring to diagram 1 (assuming angle x is between...
No comments yet.