The greatest minds of Science & Math that influenced the world to change - pg 1
Their brains were really powerful
The greatest scientific minds in Chronological order
- Archimedes - famous for his mathematical genius this guy has his name engraved in many places all throughout scientific wordings and expressions. The term "Archimedes rule is one, and the Archimiees spiral is another". He was instrumental in the creation of a very approximate explanation of pi (3.141414.........) in mathematics, and his methods of understanding a great deal of calculus helped us define the area underneath an arc. His scientific genius extends across the full spectrum of physics, astronomy, engineering, and he also was an inventor.
- Pythagorus - He had a pretty bad rap throughout history for some reason when it comes to his actual contributions to philosophy, but this great mind was thinking mostly along the lines about triangles, and is mostly well known in mathematics for his theorem which is debatable as well as to where the true origin of such a mathematical proof as the Pythagorean Theorem (Used in Trigonometry).
- Either way he was credited for a powerful thought process that all mathematicians today depend on, and the fact that triangles are the strongest shape makes his theorem even more tough to swallow mathematically, which are used in, trigonometry, calculus, engineering of structures today, and many other science courses as well.
That looks kind of dangerous
- Blaise Pascal - he was instrumental with his works and studies he came up with on the characteristic nature of fluid or fluid dynamics. His understanding of the scientific world extended to mathematics where he actually invented the first mechanical calculator. His other scientific contributions dealt with pressure and vacuum, which was shown in his experiment known as Pascal's Barrel.
- This very cool experiment lead to many more scientific and mathematical proofs in later years for various scientists, and helped to develop the fluid mechanics and dynamics engineering courses that we know of today at the university level.
- His scientific works are still being used quite frequently today by students world wide, and many of them get to know much of it early in junior high, high school and potentially even in grammar school as well.
He saw it all for what it truly is
This dude had a powerful scope
- Nicolaus Copernicus - He was the first astronomer to get it right, meaning he defined for humanity the fact that the sun is the center of this universe we reside in, hence the name was coined "" or also known as Heliocentric cosmology. His advanced ways of thinking was challenged by the church and world rulers of his time, but history favored his findings in the end, and he was crowned as the one who began the scientific revolution, and it was named after him as the The Heliocentric ModelCopernican Revolution.
- Galileo Galilei - A devote follower of Copernicus, he made major headway in the field of astronomy, where he improved the telescope itself, and came up with some amazing discoveries about Jupiter's moons, and many other celestial bodies. With his inquisitive mind and watchful new high powered lenses he had built himself, he could actually see much more then that of his counterparts. This new found capability had lead Galileo to a greater awareness of the astrological constellations.
- He also wrote some profound knowledge on the subjects of physics and mathematics, which came to be known as "The Two New Sciences", in which became Kinematics (Is the motion of points, bodies & systems of bodies without regard to what actually has caused such motion or movement) today, and also Strength of materials, which are both used in engineering sciences. (Indirectly referenced from Wikipedia)
Great books on the Copernicus Revolution
More articles on the worlds greatest scientific minds & Chaos
- The greatest minds Johannes Kepler, Christiaan Huyge...
To be a great mind one must learn from the greatest thinkers, and this must be how most of the worldly wisdom's have evolved up till today. We live and we learn from those who've gone before us to make the world a better place and for many scientific
- The Worlds Most Influential Women
There will always be great people to step up to the plate that influence the world to make change, but there is none other than the great women of our age whom have all stood out to be amazing in their efforts and pursuits of telling the world that t
- Albert Einstein's Epic Decision that changed the fat...
There have been great minds in our modern day era, but none has been as influential in worldly matters of such a grave importance as Albert Einstein has been, his role in the way World War II turned out was astronomical in all proportions, and this a
- Albert Einstein, the Theory of relativity and modern...
To define the world of physics today without truly giving credit where it is due, is to also say that its founding fathers such as Einstein hasn't played a significant part in it all. Albert Einstein was a brilliant scientist, physicist and great min
- The Algorithm of Chaos, order, disorder, and fractal...
More by this Author
There will always be great people to step up to the plate that influence the world to make change, but there is none other than the great women of our age whom have all stood out to be amazing in their efforts and...
The founders of western philosophy was said to be Greek, but if you clearly look deeper into the historical facts, what will come out is quite the contrary. Egyptians belief and practice of philosophy came first and has...
Rap lyrics have always been controversial, here's a great perspective view on it all.