Tips and pointers to make your morning free from worries
Everybody seemed to be on a hurry every morning especially during weekdays and this is a typical setting in many households. Your kids cannot afford to be late on their first class and you and/or your spouse also needs to come to work on time to avoid penalty and ruining the day of your boss.
When you are on a rush you tend to forget things that you might need in our work and this may affect your productivity. Moreover, if things are done spontaneously and without any coordination at all, you tend to lose precious time that will eventually make you late in your work.
But this scenario must come to a conclusion in order for you to have a peace of mind and calmer mornings. Keep in mind that the energy sapping worries adds to your stress.
Here are ways to have worry-free mornings and avoid being late for your work in office or studies in school:
- Have a dump-it-all bin near the doorway for IDs, gate passes, wallets, keys and the like. This will make you know where to look for them.
- Place school bags and projects in the trunk of your car the night before. This will help you save precious minutes and at the same time securing important things that you, your spouse or kids need.
- During Fridays, send your nanny to the bank to have the needed cash you might need for allowance and transportation. The money should be broken into different denomination for convenience.
- See to it you fill the gas tank on Sunday as this will prevent you from a having a visit to the gas station. Every minutes and seconds will matter most especially during rush hour.
- Stock up on a breakfast that you can take even when you are on the go like boxed cereals, energy bars and brain-bolster foods such as peanut butter sandwiches and bananas.
- Do not engage on a long drinking session the night before. Hangover might take its toll on you in the following day. If you cannot resist drinking with your bosom friends see to it that you drink moderately.
- Make necessary preparations at a much earlier time or the night before such as ironing clothes, polishing shoes and the like.
- Wake up early. This is your best weapon perhaps especially when work or school is very far from home. If you have a hard time on getting up early use an alarm clock or tell your spouse to wake you up.
I hope these tips will help in a way.
That’s all for now folks, thanks a lot for the read!
More by this Author
Whether you like it or not mathematics is part of your life already and no matter where you go, you will inevitably stumble upon numbers, and mathematical calculations (discounts, changes, calculations, etc.). In your...
This is a tribute to the planet we call home since she will be celebrating her birthday in the days to come and this is actually first of two parts. The Philippines is indeed a haven for wonderful animals whether they...
Our planet is indeed gasping for breath right now, our harmful pollution is indeed choking her slowly and continues to strip her ozone layer. I think it is about time to give our timely response to this alarming state...