Top Homeopathy Colleges Imparting PG Education in India
Different PG Colleges offering MD (Hom) Courses and approved by Central Council of Homeopathy are listed below. Most of these colleges are privately managed except few government colleges. These are affiliated with different universities.
1. J.S.P.S. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Ramanathapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh;
MD (Hom) course of the JSPS is affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh.Institute claims to be the only model college in South India selected by the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India. Institute is under the administrative control of Commissioner, Dept. of AYUSH, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
BRANCHES OF STUDY:
- M.D. (H) – Doctor of Medicine- Organon of medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
- M.D. (H) – Doctor of Medicine- Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- M.D. (H)- Doctor of Medicine – Repertory
6. Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Kankady, Mangalore; (Private) ;
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- The College is situated at Deralakatte in a campus of 33
- It has a full fledged 12 U.G. departments and 7 P.G. departments.
- Forms can be downloaded from the college website
- The eligible applicants have to appear in a
written test / counselling
- the classes for M.D. (Hom) have commence on 1st June 2010 for current year
Branches of study
7. A.M.Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, (Private)
8. Bhartesh Homoeopathic Medical College, Dharwar Road, Belgaum, (Private),
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore,private
9. Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar,
Affiliated to Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (Govt.)
10. Dr.Madan Pratap Khuteta Rajasthan Homoeopathic Medical College, Jaipur; (Private); Affiliated to Rajasthan University, Jaipur
11. Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, (Dr. Kirpal Singh Bakshi Memorial Trust), Noida;
Affiliated to Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) Udaipur, (Off Center).; (Private)
SELECTION: Selection is made through a state level entrance examination conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences every year. There are total 18 seats available for the admission and one seat is reserved for the nominee of government of India. In-service candidates also have their share of three seats. Period of course study is 3 years for fulfillment of degree requirement.
2. Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Defence Colony, New Delhi
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital was founded by Late Padam Bhushan Awardee Dr. Yudhvir Singh, a great freedom fighter, social worker and pioneer Homoeopath of India.
- NHMC is one of the premier and reputed homoeopathic colleges of India.
- The institution is affiliated to University of Delhi, Delhi.
- M.D. (Hom) course is offered
About M.D. Course
- 3 years duration including one year House-Physicianship of 1 year
- Number of seats are four (4)
- Principal of the college may be contacted for admission details
STD Code: 011
Phone No. 24334225, 24334228, 24334226
3. Dr.V.H.Dave Homoeopathic Medical College and Smt. S.I. Patel (Ipcowala) Homoeopathic Hospital, Hahnemann House, Amul Dairy Road, Anand, Gujarat
Affiliated to Sardar Ballabh Bhai Patel University, Ballabh Vidya Nagar, Gujarat; (Private)
4. Gujarat Homoeopathic Medical College, Savli, Vadodara, (Private),
Affiliated toSaurashtra University, Rajkot, (Gujarat).
5. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Medical College Campus, Gulbarga;
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.; (Private)
12. National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block-GE, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkatta;
Affiliated to The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata; (Autonomous Organisation of Govt. of India)
13. Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Iranimuttam, Thiruvananthapuram.;
Affiliated to Kerala University,Thiruvananthapuram; (Govt.)
14. Dhondumama Sathe Homoeopathic Medical College, Karve Road, Pune.;
Affiliated toPune University; (Private)
15. Kaka Saheb Mhaske Homoeopathic Medical College, Nagapur, M.I.D.C., Ahmednagar, Distt. Pune.;
Affiliated to Pune university.; (Private)
Notifications for MD entrance examination are available here.
© 2008 crusador
More by this Author
For 2013 engineering aspirants, the AIEEE will be replaced by JEE (Main). Students seeking admission to undergraduate courses such as B.Arch or B. Planning have to appear in offline mode only but those seeking...
Pay scales of ICAR Scientific Staff are based on UGC pay scales for its academic staff. UGC has formed Pay Revision Committee vide notification dated 9th June 2016 and asked to submit report within 6
UGC has notified constitution of Pay Revision Committee under the Chairmanship of Prof. V S Chauhan for review of emoluments & other service conditions of academic & other staff and submission of ....