Thought Provoking Trivia Questions Can You Answer
50 Trivia Questions That Need An Answer
I have found that one of the best board games ever invented was Trivia Pursuit, not only can the questions stump you but is also allows you to expand your horizons and learn something interesting and new. If you are up to the challenge here are a list of questions we are looking for the answers.
1. Which organ of the body secretes insulin?
2. Which hormone makes the heart pound in times of stress?
3. What is a group of foxes called, poach, skull, or shadow?
4. What modern vehicle was invented to circumvent trench warfare?
5. What was the last city, that the Pony Express ride to?
6. What was a gladiator, in a addition to a net and a spear?
7. Who coined, " a million dollars isn't what it used to be?"
8."Wallace, Wallace, Uber Alles" what an election year made this saying famous?
9. What magazine did Hugh Hefner work as circulation manager before launching playboy?
10. If Barbie were life-size what would her measurements be?
11. What trade did Greek philosopher Socrates train for?
12. Who put pencil and eraser together for there students in 1858?
13. What did Napoleon, Titan and Lizzie Borden have in common?
14. How tall is Paul Abdul?
15. Lisa Presley, Mickey Rooney and Tuesday Weld are all the same height, how tall are they?
16. What two commercials was Bill Cosby known for?
17. How do silk worms make silk?
18. Where did GoldenToad get his name?
19. How did the name HubPages come about?
20. What year was HubPages started?
21. Who sang "Who Let The Dogs Out?"
22. What state has the highest amount of Tornado activity?
23. What city burned to the ground, when Mrs. Murphy's cow kicked a lantern?
24. What do the car manufacturers do with the vehicles they cannot sale, when a new year comes around?
25. Who was the first hubber on Hubpages?
26. Who started Hubpages?
27. At what velocity does the Earth spin?
28. What color do you get when you mix red and green?
29. Who invented false eyelashes?
30. How much wood can a woodchuck, chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
40. How old is London, England?
41. What did Elvis Presley Like to munch on?
42. Who was the Coal Miner's Daughter?
43. How many dimples are on a standard size golf ball?
44. How many U.S. Presidents have died on July 4th?
45. What group sang "old 55?"
46. How many puppies did Pongo and Perdita have in the movie, 101 Dalmatians?
47. Triskaidekaphobia is the phobia of what?
48. How does Martin Scorese's movie, "Mean Streets" end?
49. When was the first porno made?
50. What was the purpose of me doing this?
Go ahead pull out the game, use the Internet, check hub-pages, ask another hubber have fun finding the answers they are out there, we just need to find them. Once you answer it correctly you may also use the questions for creating a hub, as more knowledge is always needed when it comes to some of these questions.
Comments 76 comments
How Many Do You Believe You Can Answer Correctly?See results without voting
- Virtual Addiction: The Hidden Dangers of Online Gami...
Authors Note: I wrote this paper several years ago for a class. I chose the topic because a friend was suffering from gaming addiction. Please watch out for your family, your spouse, your significant other...
- Baseball Signs: The Game's Secret Underbelly
- The Club Penguin Game - for parents
- How To Play the Grocery Game & Is It Worth It?
Have you ever heard of the Grocery Game? Started a few years ago by Teri Gault in California it is becoming a more and more popular way to save money on your grocery bill. But how do you play and is it worth...
More by this Author
The similarities and differences between the rise and fall of Rome Empire in 365 A.D. and the United States in the 21st Century? Are we parallel?
Have you ever wondered who created some of the dumbest laws in the United States? Did you know sagging pants and drinking from a bucket are against the law?
Reflection of thoughts from a writer's perspective and through her mother's eyes about each days passing and the problems that we face. What we should do to overcome our obstacles.