University of Phoenix Excommunicates Gainful Employment Like A Wicked Exorcism
University of Phoenix Disregards Gainful Employment
Instead of accepting new regulations of the gainful employment rule like a blessing, the University of Phoenix is not proclaiming “gainful employment” inside their marketing media because as the whole world knows, 90% of their graduates are not able to become gainfully employed in their fields of study after graduation. The remaining 10% account for graduates that already have at least 5 or more years of professional work experience that pertains to their college program of study.
Being the #1 for-profit, private university in the world, you would think that most of the global workforce would be composed of University of Phoenix graduates right? Wrong. Many human resource departments will not hire University of Phoenix graduates and if you want proof, graduate from the school and apply for a position that pertains to your field of study at the University of Phoenix and the school will not give you a call or mail you a courtesy letter stating why they chose someone else for the open position.
The U.S. government has been blasting the university with allegations that they sign up as many students as possible simply to make money. They do not care for the well-being of the students, their careers, their futures, nothing, and it’s no wonder that the University of Phoenix alumni web site is filled with graduates who are befuddled as to why they are not getting hired. And if you want more evidence of graduates not getting hired, join the University of Phoenix Facebook group and you will see graduates complaining to the group about the hiring process after graduation, only to be blocked or banned by the groups moderators.
So come on University of Phoenix, if you really and truly believe that your degrees will produce gainful employment to your students and graduates of your programs, embrace the new rule like how many state, public community colleges already have.
More by this Author
The Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (www.abet.org) Trashes the University of Phoenix's Information Technology Accreditation Application If you thought about enrolling in any of University of...
University of Phoenix Online is a scam for college students and I know this for a fact because I wasn't properly trained in their Bachelors of Science in Information Technology program! Tell me, how many graduates from...
The University of Phoenix is facing a class action lawsuit that will shut the school down for good by court order! The lawsuit was filed out of Arkansas by three former students who withdrew from the university. The...
No comments yet.