God are you there? Yes! You ARE Diamonds in the rough, Stars of the Earth!
Would you like to know if God is Real? Take the experiment!
- God is real - the Experiment
God is real! I know its hard for some to believe in Him, He believes in you. Why not try this experiment to see if He is real. Every night before you go to bed, thank Him for something. Just one thing....
We are DIAMONDS in the rough
We are made of carbon, diamonds are made of carbon. Over time carbon becomes diamond
God is so amazing! He buries beautiful things deep inside, even inside us! I believe God knows something about us that we ourselves don't know. It sometimes takes a while to dig it out, but when we do . . . its something beautiful.
A clear diamond is pure carbon in transparent form.
Virtually all carbon atoms, the ones in a diamond, came from the stars. That means, Diamonds are stars of the earth, a symbol of purity and strength. Diamonds are the hardest substance known. Its interesting that only a diamond can scratch another diamond.
Carbon, is one of the basic chemicals in all life. In humans most of our bodies, 96% is made up of only four elements, they are carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. Most of the oxygen and hydrogen in our body is water. The remaining 4 percent is mostly, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, with small amounts of Sulfur Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Iron, Fluorine, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Cobalt , Zinc plus more including gold and silver. Wow we have gold and silver in US!
Dug from a big hole in the ground -
Drowned in Acid -
Stars of the Earth -
Super Diamonds - The Blue Hope Diamond. part 2
Diamonds are 4 times harder than any other mineral on the planet.
Diamonds can conduct heat and some even electricity
The HOPE DIAMOND is 45 and 1/2 carrots it is over 100 times bigger than the average diamond ring. Its one of the largest and most valuable diamonds ever discovered it is worth about 250 million dollars! It was stolen from an Indian temple centuries ago. It glows a strange blood red color.
It is normally blue in color. the reason for the coloring is different chemicals that make up the HOPE diamond. The element Boron - B is the cause of the blue color. It is the Boron that allows it to conduct electricity. They are semi-conductors
Pure white diamonds are electrical insulators.
All diamonds transfer heat better than any other material.
Only a diamond can cut a diamond.
Diamonds are formed deep in the earth.
Diamond Mine Link
- Gem Mining Vacations
One of the things I have always wanted to do is take a gem mining vacation. Now digging around in the dirt may not be you idea of an exciting vacation , but I happen to find the idea fascinating. The idea...
TOP 10 BIGGEST DIAMONDS OF THE WORLD
A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
Susan Boyle - A DIAMOND in the rough!
Susan you are a diamond in the ruff. Your voice is truly beautiful, shiny, and shimmering. I see you as a glimmering star! A DIAMOND!
More by this Author
2011 BCS CHAMPIONS! In Alabama, football isn’t just a game, its a way of life! ROLL TIDE! Where did Alabama get that red elephant mascot? Where did the name Hush puppies come from? Why does the groom carry the...
The Blood changes things, way back when bloodletting was used as a medical treatment people did not realize what God had said about blood, that blood is the source of life. Yes it is in the Bible. The United States of...
The Word of God, the Holy Bible told us the secret of the seas, it is in Psalm 8 verse 8. A long time ago Benjamin Franklin and others had an idea about the Gulf Stream. They believed that The Bible told us the...
No comments yet.