Why Should Study ACCA?
A common question would be aroused why study ACCA? ACCA is global professional degree which have 154,000 members and 432,000 students in 170 countries. To provide local support ACCA have offices in over more than 80 countries. So students have great opportunity to grab a global professional degree from any corner of the world. I have found out five reasons to study ACCA.
- The ACCA program is cost effective. An ACCA student acquires knowledge in finance and accounting as well as become skilled in organizational management and strategy that enhance career prospect and reduce the training cost of the employer.
- The ACCA program syllabus covers a variety of subjects such as: Management Decision Making, Financial Reporting, Financial Strategies that covers the management and the technical skills that must be present in accountants.
- The ACCA program offers flexibility in entry requirement. Students with no formal academic qualifications can register to take exams at any level within Foundations in Accountancy. There is no requirement to complete the Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting or the Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting prior to completing the Diploma in Accounting and Business, although students are strongly recommended to do so.
- The ACCA program is related to international accounting and auditing standards and is IFAC compliant.
- The ACCA program has already achieved a strong worldwide recognition with many influential organizations such as local and multinational companies, accounting bodies, educational institutions, governments, entities such as the United Nations and the World Bank.
Do you feel interest to study ACCA?See results without voting
More by this Author
software Customized software is software designed for a particular customer. This is the kind of software that you would hire a professional computer programmer—a software creator—to develop for you. Such...
Office management is an integral part of general management. Office management is the planning, organizing and controlling of office work and of their performing it so as to achieve the predetermined objectives. The...
No comments yet.