Fun and Accurate Personality Test
This is a short fun test which will tell you a few things about yourself. The results of the test are based on what you are feeling right now and will definitely change over time. I have found it to be about 95% accurate. I will not add pictures to this hub otherwise you might end up thinking of what is in the pictures and not what is in your mind.
Try it and let me know how accurate it was for you... enjoy.
Close your eyes...
or don't close your eyes, you won't be able to read the questions ... :) oh and get a piece of paper and a pen if you think you won't remember the answers.(they are not that hard to remember).
Okay, so start painting the picture in your mind... think of a desert,
1. Is it night or day time?
Now think of a cube inside the desert and place it somewhere in your picture.
2. What is the size of the cube in your opinion (small, medium or large)?
3. Where is the cube placed in your picture (on the ground, mid air, in the sky)?
4. What are the edges of the cube like ( rounded or sharp)?
that's the end of the cube, now think of a ladder in the picture.
5. What is the ladder made out of (wood or metal or something else)?
6. How far is the ladder from the cube?
Now we have some flowers in the picture, place them somewhere in your picture.
7. Are they in a bunch or are they scattered?
8. How far or close are they to the cube?
Now think of a horse in your picture,
9. Is it a male or a female?
10. How far or close is the horse to the cube?
finally think of a storm in the picture...
11. Where is the storm in relation to the cube?
and that's it ... now time for some anwers...
1. Night or day - this basically tells you if you are an optimistic person or a pessimistic person.
If you got day time then you look on the positive side of things, and if you chose nighttime then you look at the negative side of things.
The Cube - the cube is You.
2. Size of the cube - This is the size you see yourself in the people around you right now.
3. Placing of cube - If the cube is closer to the ground then you see yourself as a more down to earth person. If the cube is up in the air then you see yourself as above others.
4. Edges of the cube - sharp edges means that you are either a perfectionist or close to it. Rounded edges means you are not critical about things and you can let stuff slide.
The Ladder - your friends
5. Material of ladder - the stronger the material the stronger the relationship you have with your friends.
i.e steel would be a solid relationship with your friends and wooden would be fairly strong, Aluminium not so strong.
6. Distance from cube - this is how far you think your friends are away from you.
Leaning against the cube would be a fairly close friendship, a couple of feet away from the cube meaning average friendship.
Flowers - Your family
7. Bunch or scattered - bunch shows you probably close to each other and think of your family as a united group. scattered would be you're family members might not get on so well together.
8. How far from the cube - this is the importance of family to you and how close you think you are to your family. the closer the flowers are to the cube the more love you have for your family.
The Horse - your lover/partner in life
9. Male or Female - this is the type of character you seek in your partner. male being a strong character and female being a softer character.
Not to be confused with gender, if you are a straight male and choose male then, it means you look for strong charactered women.
10. How close /far - again this shows how close you feel right now to your partner... are they in the same area as family? or closer than family? - the trend i've seen with married people who have family, the horse is around about the same area as family ... for single people the horse is closer than the flowers.
The Storm - Problems in life...
11. Where is the storm in relation to the cube - the closer the storm is to the cube the more tense you are and more problems you are facing right now.
Some people have storms all over, some have them inside the cube, some in the very far distance ... some just cannot place it on the picture.
Well that's all for now ... hope you enjoyed it and maybe learnt something about yourself. I've always remembered this scenario and over the years it has always changed for me. Its all about how we feel when we are asked the questions.
Let me know how accurate it was for you...
Update April 15 2013
I came across an iPhone app which is very similar and more comprehensive than this test. You might like to install it and enjoy with your friends.
The link is in the source of the image to the right.
More by this Author
The electronic components involved in an automotive transmission.
This hub is intended for anyone who wants to know more about the Jinn (Djinn). The hub discusses the concepts, some characteristics as well as phenomena related to this world involving the Jinn.
An explanation of the types of sensors found in an engine, including their typical functions and locations.