Marijuana cannot be taxed like alcohol as it will indulge big corporate firms to encourage mass production of this herb; which will certainly be wrong with us. Instead Marijuana can be legalized as a soft drug as in many of the countries people smoke this magic weed like cigarettes. Smokers often found behave non-violent and urge themselves to think on various topics.
Some of the points that I think suitable to answer this are as below:
1. Marijuana smokers are non-violent.
2. It is cheap compared to other drugs, thus legalizing it will stop the black market profit and cultivators or small paddlers will get the benefit.
3. It is hugely popular among underdeveloped and developed countries, thus legalizing should be done.
4. Medicinal usage of marijuana is encouraged.
5. Addiction to other drugs can be significantly reduced if Marijuana is a legal replacement as a soft drug.
1. Legalizing marijuana will indulge more teen agers to take this injurious habit.
2. Legalizing and taxing on such herbs will generate huge profits for future drug sellers.
3. Marijuana is often considered to be the worst addiction in our society.
4. It causes brain damage if continuously taken for long time.