concernedsister profile image 61

Hi I am 33 years old and I am withdrawing from college to take care of my severly brain damaged twin

Jason my twin brother has been in the care of my mother and father since 2002. My parents can no longer give him the care he needs. My husband and I are taking over. I have been trying to find out if there is any way I may be able to recieve finicial help for taking care of him.We live in Indiana and I am at a dead end I would greatly appericate any help!

sort by best latest

Daffy Duck profile image59

Daffy Duck says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
Lady Guinevere profile image60

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) says

3 years ago
 |  Comment
graveyard-rose profile image71

Heather Marie (graveyard-rose) says

3 years ago
 |  Comment