Well, I suppose I could say that a few of my particular characteristics, put together, make me unique:
1) Umbrella statements make me uncomfortable.
2) I am what is known as a "finisher." I'm the one who usually ends up completing the project.
3) I love a good debate, provided everyone stays respectful and backs up every assertion with reliable sources. I think we can learn from one another while arguing our particular points of view.
4) I have an absolutely unrelenting sweet tooth.
5) I'm that paradoxical skeptical-but-hopeful romantic who never really believed, in her heart of hearts, in the "happily ever after."
6) In spite of #5, I actually met and married the Prince Charming of my dreams— the perfect man for me—and have had to change my mind about "happily ever after."