The laws that I would like to be enacted in my lifetime are as follows:-
1. Marriage to be considered a legal contract like any other contract and subject to termination at will by both the partners with predefined conditions.
2. Right to live to the unborn embryo as soon as it is conceived.
3. Right of survival to mother earth and an end to exploitation of natural resources.
4. A single world currency.
5. Uniform and acceptable dress code during international travel.
6. Religious laws to be subject to national laws.
7. An end to Sharia law in the Middle East and anywhere in the world. Those countries following such laws to be isolated by international sanctions just like the ones used to isolate nuclear proliferation.
8. Rigorous imprisonment to those employing child labor.
9. Equal rights to Red Indian in the U.S.A.
10. United Nations to pass a law that it is the responsibility of every country to feed its children and educate them. Countries where there are deaths due to malnutrition should be penalized monetarily and by using other viable means and the revenue so collected to be spend on Children by the International agencies appointed by the United Nations.