whonunuwho profile image 83

If you believe as I do, that all creatures have a spirit, please let me know your opinion.

Do you believe that other creatures such as wild birds and pets that we may own, have spirits and that we may feel their presence at times?

craiglyn profile image82

Best Answer Lynda (craiglyn) says

• buckjoseph 4 years ago

Very touching story! I believe it's very possible that it was the spirit of your beloved cat. =^_^=

whonunuwho profile image83

whonunuwho says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 4 years ago

Since Craig passed away, I have photographed many orbs in my house. My experiences with this has been simply amazing. There is so much to tell. Hence my book : )

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 4 years ago

nightwork4 - it's good to be skeptical, I was too. But when after my husband passed away, I started experiencing things happening to me and around me, I could no longer deny. It just is. Until it happens to you, you won't understand it.

0

buckjoseph says

• craiglyn profile image

Lynda (craiglyn) 4 years ago

Once in a spiritual class, the medium dimmed the lights and she sat against a white backdrop. She told us to just sit back and concentrate on her. I could see the energy around her and undulating in and out fro the edge of her hair. It was neat.