moneyfairy profile image 63

Do you know anything about quantum physics?

You had mentioned something about physics in another persons hub. So I thought you may know something about quantum physics. If you do I'd love to ask you some more probing questions:ie: If we are all sub atomic particles why aren't we floating around like dust particles, why are we form? I saw this movie a few years back and it was saying that we think of a chair as solid and yet it is just a mass of atoms and particles squished together, so how is it that we don't fall to the floor?because our brains were trained to think it was solid? just curious.

SidKemp profile image95

Best Answer Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 4 years ago

Thank you so much Sid this is all very facinating to me. I love the idea of quantum physics and all possibilites and that we only limit things with our minds. I am working on different personal experiments with the mind and thoughts and beliefs.