Sundaymoments profile image 86

If your child was being bullied is it is the duty and the obligation of the school to inform you?

I have seen bullying take take over the structure of the public school system. Do you think that it is the obligation of the school to inform you as the parent that your child has fallen prey to being a victim of being bullied or do you think as long as it is handled by the school the is no need to worry the parent with the issues? If you could elaborate to why you answered your question the way you did that would be awesome. Kids are suffering everyday but parents are also being bullied by school staff. You never know your answer could just help a parent or a child.

lupine profile image82

Best Answer lupine says

• lupine profile image

lupine 3 years ago

Thank you for choosing my aswer as "best". I have a lot to say when it comes to how the school principal and some teachers behave and blame your child when the child causing the problems belongs to a teacher there.

MisterShives profile image61

....... (MisterShives) says