Healthyannie profile image 76

What do you think lies hidden in the Vatican archives?

Researchers keep find interesting new information in the Vatican archives? Do you think the Vatican is "hiding or kepping" information from the general public? Do you think there are secrets kept in the Vatican archives that they don't want us to know about?

Rod Marsden profile image87

Rod Marsden says

• Healthyannie profile image

Healthyannie 3 years ago

I believe there is a lot of information hidden in the Vatican which would cause quite a stir if it ever came to the surface. Let's face it - this is one of the richest nations on earth and the Vatican has done well out of the religious trade.

lumen2light profile image81

lumen2light says

• Healthyannie profile image

Healthyannie 3 years ago

I think that we have a right to know - it is part of all our heritage. I accept that the Vatican are reluctant to release information. What I would really like to know is why the Vatican is sponsoring an excavation in the Valley of the Nobels Egypt?

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 3 years ago

So why are these books not suitable for the population to have access to? The books themselves need not leave the Vatican but certainly what they contain could be put on computer and thus enter general population.

0

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 3 years ago

Sure, okay. Proof of Christianity. What if some of this proof contradicts past papal beliefs even past papal bulls?